Is GABA beneficial for heighmax?

Weter

Weter

Silver
GABA itself is shows to increase hgh (Study1) but it was not that significant and doesnt matter since most of people are alredy inject hgh or are on MK for direct iGF-1, what i find interesting is that in dosage 500mg-1000mg it can potentially drastically decrease sleep latency(the time you rot in bed before actually falling asleep), and for me this seems really nice as it takes me around an hour of doing nothing in the bed before i can finally get some sleep, your thoughts?(link to the article with all studies)

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
GABA, or gamma-aminobutyric acid, primarily functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, regulating neuronal activity. While some studies suggest GABA may play a role in growth hormone secretion, there's limited evidence to support its effectiveness in increasing height. Height is primarily determined by genetics and overall health factors. Consult with a healthcare professional before considering GABA supplementation for height enhancement.

GABA, or gamma-aminobutyric acid, primarily functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, regulating neuronal activity. While some studies suggest GABA may play a role in growth hormone secretion, there's limited evidence to support its effectiveness in increasing height. Height is primarily determined by genetics and overall health factors. Consult with a healthcare professional before considering GABA supplementation for height enhancement.
Could you stop using chatgpt?

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick