Is Getting Abs Cope?

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Not like even crazy abs that look like mike o'hearn just decent build, because from what I've heard girls dont like when guys are too muscular or to little, something in the middle like brad pitt in fight club.

• +1
Reactions: Oscar
Most women like guys with a body type similar to them, so if you don’t like gym girls then working to get abs seems like a waste of time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Ricky212, N1666 and 2 others
No abs get u girls bro :feelsohh:

unless you're walking around shirtless or some shut i don't see why it matters. Just look decent. But I am training my abs hard for my fighting career. Got to soak in those body punches.

a bit of abs definition is nice specially because in order to get them you need to be lean and have muscular development which are two big halos - sign of athleticism and physical capabilities

if you get visible abs under favorable lightning you're probably already good to go in terms of leanness and abs, most foids dont really dig super shredded abs

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and gribsufer1
Most women like guys with a body type similar to them, so if you don’t like gym girls then working to get abs seems like a waste of time.
would you say it's a waste of time if your girl doesnt have abs, ive already been kinda training i mean being fit is good

a bit of abs is nice specially because in order to get them you need to be lean

if you get visible abs under favorable lightning you're probably already good to go in terms of leanness and abs, most foids dont really dig super shredded abs

View attachment 2945724
ah so youre saying its not a waste of time but only after you already have visible ones under lighting like that, I see.

ah so youre saying its not a waste of time but only after you already have visible ones under lighting like that, I see.
yeah just like most men dont care for the foid having abs, if they're lean and athletic/not fat, not having too much bellyfat its already good to go

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
20240526 102453

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Detective, silencio and 2 others
only a waste if u dedicate too much time into it

thats cool but i feel like shredded 8pack like that would attract more dudes than girls
girls care more about abs than guys.

guys prefer big arms.

average people don't really care about either but will still subconsciously treat you better.
tan coming soon?

doesn't look like it but I'll try.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Sny, silencio and 1 other person
only a waste if u dedicate too much time into it
i think it's worth doing it if ur losing weight at the same time so you can be efficient, exercising to lose weight and gain abdomen muscle

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

guys prefer big arms.

average people don't really care about either but will still subconsciously treat you better.

View attachment 2945762

You sound like you're experienced cause you're muscular, I wanna gymmax which muscles should I mainly focus to gain female gaze? I'm thinking chest and shoulders first then abs last

guys prefer big arms.

View attachment 2945762

u dont use spf for body if ur tryna tan right

You sound like you're experienced cause you're muscular, I wanna gymmax which muscles should I mainly focus to gain female gaze? I'm thinking chest and shoulders first then abs last

women like lats, shoulders and chest, and a head full of hair.

abs is mostly for a tight core which gives the illusion of a broader upper body.

u dont use spf for body if ur tryna tan right
I do but can't work shirtless yet it won't stop raining.

not going to replicate last year, body looked way too dark compared to face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, efidescontinuado, Loveland and 1 other person
View attachment 2945767

women like lats, shoulders and chest, and a head full of hair.

abs is mostly for a tight core which gives the illusion of a broader upper body.

I think training abs is pretty good because it improves your posture which helps you stand taller, and as you said it makes your upper body look more broad which also creates the illusion of taller height.

And yeah I had chest and shoulders in mind, didn't know about lats thanks for that!

Not like even crazy abs that look like mike o'hearn just decent build, because from what I've heard girls dont like when guys are too muscular or to little, something in the middle like brad pitt in fight club.
Realistically you don’t want abs, you want the physique that comes with abs. For that just find a gym guide on here and follow it. Also getting “too jacked” is very hard to do, you won’t do that by accident. Just follow the guides. Gym maxing is one of the best softmaxes you can do.

Realistically you don’t want abs, you want the physique that comes with abs. For that just find a gym guide on here and follow it. Also getting “too jacked” is very hard to do, you won’t do that by accident. Just follow the guides. Gym maxing is one of the best softmaxes you can do.
lol getting too jacked would require steroids, i'm never touching steroids in my life dont wanna mess with my balls I prefer everything natural. I dont even think steroids are female gaze like I said they prefer the brad pitt physique in fight club:

Tho it is kinda ironic since apparently he did take steroids but this physique is natty achievable, he just wanted it fast.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and theonewhocantascend
I think training abs is pretty good because it improves your posture which helps you stand taller, and as you said it makes your upper body look more broad which also creates the illusion of taller height.

And yeah I had chest and shoulders in mind, didn't know about lats thanks for that!
lats contribute more to shoulder width than the actual shoulders do.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Azonin
lats contribute more to shoulder width than the actual shoulders do.
Did you increase your bideltoid considerably before you roided/started lifting?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Detective, datboijj and 1 other person
how much did your smv increase between the two pics? good case study of having very defined abs while being lean framecel vs being a vtaper tank
Both are good, the first one is more of a keeper second one is more of a slayer IMO

if the second one is not morphed that's crazy

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Imagine NOT gymcelling to some extent JFL

You would have to be a legit retard.
The older you get, the more relevant it is.
80% of men look like this :lul::lul:
Dadbod

Imagine being able to get such a leg up on most niggers at such an easy way and deciding to just rot instead.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Imagine NOT gymcelling to some extent JFL

You would have to be a legit retard.
The older you get, the more relevant it is.
80% of men look like this :lul::lul:
View attachment 2945849
Imagine being able to get such a leg up on most niggers at such an easy way and deciding to just rot instead.
i just started gymming at 18, that guy that you posted is just fat and losing weight usually takes significantly less time than building a respectable physique which id hit at around 20 probably, could have started 15 now that I look back at it I regret it tbh, but it's not too late Im still young

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
it is cope for girls unless you have insane ab insertians it won't give much of an increase in appeal for you
outside of being low bodyfat