is going to a club/bar as a young nigga (18) worth it?

negawattlol

negawattlol

NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER !
are u going to drink

most likely not try going some where were alot of goth bitches are at
i'm thinking about going to a rave or a party, there should probably be more of the mentally ill type of girls there

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
  • Love it
Reactions: negawattlol
you look like delon you will slay dw

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
me too nigga, imagine he was 10 cm taller
honestly he seemed decently tall in his films, he was probably above average for his time

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Doesn’t mog in anything lol
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • JFL
0C00C0CA 48AB 49F4 B477 A64C8C5760A4

Also short framecel he would be invisble it’s literally all 1960 handsome movie actor halo

• JFL
View attachment 2870352
Also short framecel he would be invisble it’s literally all 1960 handsome movie actor halo
if this guy wanted he would arrange a threesome with your sister and your mother just by the glance of his eyes, you're coping so hard

• JFL
Lol what? Looks like absolute shit
Side profile is cope. delon didn't need to do 100's of surgeries to look angelic unlike you're bloated skeleton alien faggot. delon mogs nigga you are just gay irl so you idolize the somewhat ''good looking'' faggots

if this guy wanted he would arrange a threesome with your sister and your mother just by the glance of his eyes, you're coping so hard
No they are disgusted by short men

5DA6AFE5 FBCF 41A3 A9FC 81AEC23438A2
5DA6AFE5 FBCF 41A3 A9FC 81AEC23438A2
Side profile is cope. delon didn't need to do 100's of surgeries to look angelic unlike you're bloated skeleton alien faggot. delon mogs nigga you are just gay irl so you idolize the somewhat ''good looking'' faggots
He’s not angelic looool

It’s all nostalgia halo he would be nobody today

No they are disgusted by short men
you retarded, even in 21st century young women are still praising alain delon's beauty. just look at all the edits of him and check the comments. nobody does that shit for the bloated alien

• +1
  • +1
Barrett frame and height moggs btw

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
you retarded, even in 21st century young women are still praising alain delon's beauty. just look at all the edits of him and check the comments. nobody does that shit for the bloated alien
Bc he’s in old movies it’s halo

E1B8C4DB 1E60 4F8F 8418 0A8B677F6D77
174165B7 9E2A 4682 82F9 9251A4D2E09A

Depends on what type, here only low end people go to clubs, I refuse going there and just stay at home

Depends on what type, here only low end people go to clubs, I refuse going there and just stay at home
I'm gonna be in Switzerland geneva, probably lots of rich fucks

Just go out there and approach some girls!
A vibrant and lively photo capturing a goofy and e tSNFvcR8SYyCIjswWnG0aQ CUOvNUNISLWbGXjF4rP

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 62821
unfortuanetly i'm not a nigger and I want a black haired pale mentally ill bitch just like that bitch from dexter
Image tagged with dexter, gif, lila – @dextershowgifs on Tumblr
You just said in the title you're a nigga...