Is Ian Somerhalder Lower Third Unmoggable

Which Is Ideal?

• Total voters
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

Did he actually get a jaw implant? His chin seems the exact same; it's the flaring of his gonians making the difference. @LooksOverAll @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @Preston Did he just decide to start perma flexxing his masseters or did he get filler? I don't think any surgeon would agree to give him implants based on how projected and grown his jaw already was.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Хьай де т1ен

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14160
I wouldn't be surprised.

His bigonial looks 14cm+ last pic , that's 90%+ percentile

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mogstar
Chris carmack mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, AscendingHero and Biiyo03
His mouth area is hideous and his skull is tiny asf

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Because he is 6.5+ PSL.
Imagine him posting here without the actor status @rydofx
  • "Let down your squint!" :feelswah:
  • "Philtrumcel" :feelshah:
  • "stop hairline frauding you asymmetrical nosed, paper thin lipped fraudcel!":soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, AlwaysHaveQuestions, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
  • "stop hairline frauding you asymmetrical nosed, paper thin lipped fraudcel!":soy::soy:
No he wouldn't, he'd be the new forum god.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Probably didn’t get a jaw implant cuz it doesn’t look like much difference except the ramus area, Idk what he did there or if his ramus continued to develop which is likely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
cope
every 6 psl has flaws

even 7 psl have flaws but its giga irrelevant in the bigger picture because its nitpicking the slightest flaws

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
cope
every 6 psl has flaws

even 7 psl have flaws but its giga irrelevant in the bigger picture because its nitpicking the slightest flaws
That’s my point tho All the psl gods models and actors get easy passes for their flaws

:lul:
He looks uncanny. Many foids love his uncanny eyes and jaw though

That’s my point tho All the psl gods models and actors get easy passes for their flaws
Nawh, arvid/lars/amnesia or even salludon all ahve their own flaws but they still get glorified as chads here.

It's giga irrelevant to be perfect cause it'll never happen. I do see flaws being passed on to uglier celeb dudes who get a lot of good looking girls tho (celebs or such).

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
His chin is too short

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16197, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
i hate that flared look tbh

• +1
cope
every 6 psl has flaws

Tbh I feel Ian is a bit overrated

2631364 images   2021 12 07T232744109
2631349 images   2021 12 07T231238510

He's just got a lot PSL features which is why autists on this forum hype him up. His features don't harmonize well. He's alll colouring, eyebrows and jaw. And his jaw is a bit too much for his skull. Users here might look past it since he looks striking but I don't bias aside I'd still rate him a psl 7 but cavill looks better imo

2631358 2604856 hc1200

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Biiyo03, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Mogged
53d82f344879fcb98666453f6d617f4d

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16371, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Tbh I feel Ian is a bit overrated

View attachment 1436611View attachment 1436612

He's just got a lot PSL features which is why autists on this forum hype him up. His features don't harmonize well. He's alll colouring, eyebrows and jaw. And his jaw is a bit too much for his skull. Users here might look past it since he looks striking but I don't bias aside I'd still rate him a psl 7 but cavill looks better imo

View attachment 1436613
What's a good proxy for "harmony?" Ratios? Just seems like harmony is the most ambiguous part of ratings

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
What's a good proxy for "harmony?" Ratios? Just seems like harmony is the most ambiguous part of ratings
By harmony I meant his features don't fit his face. Low IPD and weird NCT eyes and PCT eyebrows combo,they don't look great when not squinting. His bigonial flare is ridiculous and imo his nose is too small and gets completely overpowered by the jaw. Oh and ofc his hairline.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and 3 others
you mog Ian

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
@AscendingHero are you immaculatechad on lookism

ian's inner u is well balanced and proportionate, i think he literally just got too wide so now his face is violating facial fifths
messed his harmony a bit:(

• +1
By harmony I meant his features don't fit his face. Low IPD and weird NCT eyes and PCT eyebrows combo,they don't look great when not squinting. His bigonial flare is ridiculous and imo his nose is too small and gets completely overpowered by the jaw. Oh and ofc his hairline.
if you only took the features at the center of his face tho its perfectly harmonious, like take the nose, eyes, lips, on their own, it works well and is balanced
its just his overly laterally projected jaw + cheekbones + temples

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14160
if you only took the features at the center of his face tho its perfectly harmonious, like take the nose, eyes, lips, on their own, it works well and is balanced
its just his overly laterally projected jaw + cheekbones + temples
i change my mind his cheekbones are fine, just gonions (maybe temples but i cant see em)

• +1
this lower third mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14160
pattinson jaw mogs ALL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
Contender for best looking human ever imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478