Is it bad that I weigh 135 lb at 185 cm

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
I am leanmaxxing cuz I dont have abs yet onl;y the lines Shouold I start the lean bulk? I am lifting 5 times a week rn. I don't look that small and even got called big a few days ago bc I wear baggy sweaters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
bro is a skeleton

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and _MVP_
How do you not have abs at 185cm 61.235kg? Your body fat % is likely super low with those stats. Do you not do core muscle exercises at all? Maybe you don't have any core muscles to show off.

I'm 167cm 60.42kg and have a six-pack. Because I work on the abominal/obliques machine at the gym every other day and do weighted crunches and my body fat % is low enough for the abs to show.

If your ab muscles are under-developed, they won't show no matter how low your body fat % is.
And if your body fat % is too high, your abs won't show no matter how developed they are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 23218
How do you not have abs at 185cm 61.235kg? Your body fat % is likely super low with those stats. Do you not do core muscle exercises at all? Maybe you don't have any core muscles to show off.
I started doing ab exercises for the past fiew weeks and I can barely see my upper abs when I flewx but it looks small and has no shape. I am sitting dowrn and I still have a belly. Lower abs still feels like their is fat there.

Last edited:
which one is closest to you rn?

body-fat-percentage-chart-pictures-illustration-bony-to-beastly-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Quick Q. I don't give a fuck about abs. However I want to leansmaxx because I want as close to a toned face as possible - is it worth working on abdominal or shall I just carry on cardio maxxing?

I'm 167cm 60.42kg and have a six-pack. Because I work on the abominal/obliques machine at the gym every other day and do weighted crunches and my body fat % is low enough for the abs to show.

If your ab muscles are under-developed, they won't show no matter how low your body fat % is.
And if your body fat % is too high, your abs won't show no matter how developed they are.