Is it easier or harder to get women in todays society?

GriffithMaxx

GriffithMaxx

6'4 Levantine Habibi
When you initially think about it, it makes sense to think that in todays day and age it's become harder to attract women with the creation of Tinder, Instagram, etc.. You hear about how they want 6+ ft, 6 figures, 12 inch cock and so on.

However, have you ever seen how men in todays society actually look? When I was in University, the gym or just out in public I noticed the majority of dudes I looked at where:
A) Obese
B) Bald in their twenties
C) Smelled worse than the local Indian restaurant
D) Lacked any sort of hygiene
E) All of the above

and this got me thinking, is it actually harder to get women now? The bar has been set so low that even if you're not naturally good looking, if you softmaxx you should probably look better than like 90% of the male population (that 10% being HTN, Chadlite, Chad - IDK random estimate). Yes, that 10% might dominate online on apps like Tinder etc... but with the amount of men who are just fucking hideous now shouldn't any dude that's completely softmaxxed (Unless they're a deformed subhuman) have some chance of getting women in real life? Yes, maybe they're not going to get HTB+ but they should have a chance with some women lower than HTB.

Is this valid reasoning or am I just wrong?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01, lemonnz, Pikabro and 2 others
A normie can get an LTR with a good social circle but yes it's harder. On their device they have access to every man in their city so they will chase the gl ones, they'd rather a Ferrari than a shitbox

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and CreepyJewel1
Harder for non-slayers, easier for slayers.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Spergi, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
easy since there’s a god seed with surgery

Yes but the average percentile out of org users is not 50%

It's likely 20-35 percentile

And even then, those in the 10th percentile account for one in every ten individuals

The 10th percentile of overall looks, is death tier and can't be above LTN without surgery

Remember, these individuals are 1/10's, mathematically. Furthermore, women rate 80% of men as below average, so these men, along with those below the 30th percentile overall, have no hope whatsoever to do anything but be played with by the opposite gender.

You're perception is likely skewed by your softmaxx journey, you went from fat to lean, or have a decent base or something

I had a similar phase and carried a similar opinion

But really, a good percentage of men have not a God damn chance of being treated well by women,

htn+ IS required for anything better than neutral treatment

(However, exceedingly good social skills or fake natty tier physique can get an mtn better than neutral treatment)

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and GriffithMaxx
Before:

Now:

easier for chads impossible for subhumans, women can understand the opportunity cost of settling for less to a much higher extent now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Spergi, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 3 others
A normie can get an LTR with a good social circle but yes it's harder. On their device they have access to every man in their city so they will chase the gl ones, they'd rather a Ferrari than a shitbox
That's true, they have access to good looking dudes online but how many of these women are there going to be that end up with those HTN+ dudes? Those gl dudes would rather date the gl women and I know that sometimes men will date down but for the rest of women that can't get a gl dude they gotta go somewhere and considering that the majority of men don't even try looking good wouldn't you say that an average dude that tries shouldn't have too much difficulty getting a girl?

• Woah
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
That's true, they have access to good looking dudes online but how many of these women are there going to be that end up with those HTN+ dudes? Those gl dudes would rather date the gl women and I know that sometimes men will date down but for the rest of women that can't get a gl dude they gotta go somewhere and considering that the majority of men don't even try looking good wouldn't you say that an average dude that tries shouldn't have too much difficulty getting a girl?
They ones who can't land an LTR with a gl guy have sex with a lot of gl guys through apps, less relationships now than before

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
Remember, these individuals are 1/10's, mathematically. Furthermore, women rate 80% of men as below average, so these men, along with those below the 30th percentile overall, have no hope whatsoever to do anything but be played with by the opposite gender.
Get what you're saying but couldn't you say that women rate 80% of men as below average because the majority of those 80 % don't even try, I mean I might rate 80% of dudes below average based on what I see irl. Don't get me wrong, for the majority of men, they won't ever reach that HTN+ status no matter what they do but can't you say that a decent percent of men not getting any women could somehow ascend or have better luck if they didn't cuck themselves and actually tried? It'll still be hard to get women as compared to the HTN+ but you might also stand out compared to the majority of dudes who don't even try and have some luck.

Get what you're saying but couldn't you say that women rate 80% of men as below average because the majority of those 80 % don't even try, I mean I might rate 80% of dudes below average based on what I see irl. Don't get me wrong, for the majority of men, they won't ever reach that HTN+ status no matter what they do but can't you say that a decent percent of men not getting any women could somehow ascend or have better luck if they didn't cuck themselves and actually tried? It'll still be hard to get women as compared to the HTN+ but you might also stand out compared to the majority of dudes who don't even try and have some luck.
Htn or death I won't settle for scraps

If you don't have the base for it your confidence and sex life can't ever possibly compare

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and GriffithMaxx
if you think it's really not that hard you don't belong here buddy. go play stupid games with your normie friends and live the rest of your life on a blue bubble that will never hurt you. come on.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and autistic_tendencies
Basically men now look so dysgenic and unfuckable women would rather stay single

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, CreepyJewel1 and GriffithMaxx
allot easier, the standards have lowerd a ton, just get to mtn and u will slay.

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
if you think it's really not that hard you don't belong here buddy. go play stupid games with your normie friends and live the rest of your life on a blue bubble that will never hurt you. come on.
Not asking for myself, I've never had problems with women whether it be irl or online. Just asking because it's something I've noticed irl. Try stepping outside and maybe you'll notice it too.

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Before:

View attachment 2729511

Now:
View attachment 2729512

easier for chads impossible for subhumans, women can understand the opportunity cost of settling for less to a much higher extent now
Ya but what about those dudes in the middle, I feel like the amount of average looking dudes is decreasing so much for reasons I mentioned originally that if an average dude completely softamxxes he should have luck with some women only because the expectation of how an average looking dude should look now has dropped so low.