is it even worth posting on this forum anymore?

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

they wont cry for us. goodbye
nowone reacts if you post actual high iq, knowledgeable threads. fuckers you help by giving advice to dont even react. @Osie prime example, hes made botb worthy threads that didnt gain traction. @thecel has data for this also.

rating section gone to shit nowadays also, no advice provided, just brutal roasting leaving the poor incel chap with worse bdd

even forum chads, rather than their slay stories being seen as inspirational, they get hate now from seething incels instead. @quemirasmanv2 @pneumocystosis good exs

what to do on this forum apart from shitpost? not much more to talk about looksmaxxing either when most relevant content already posted, mental masturbation iver actual action

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint, LooksThinker and 10 others
Chads bragging is very inspirational...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, shogrim, Lawton88 and 5 others
just get surgery advices from other users and lean maxx that's it

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, hardestmfintheroom, zura and 5 others
i have decided, here out. i will not have more than 50 posts on my acc. i will be very conservative on how i impart and utilise my time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint, LooksThinker and 3 others
put bbc on the title and watch the views

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, WeiWei, SA7 and 2 others
Lol I only post when I am bored.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 32094 and Deleted member 28896
its so over for me that im even ghosted on this forum

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, ResilientGoyim, Pepe and 1 other person
its so over for me that im even ghosted on this forum
i used to know feeling that all too well on my old acc, my only regret was not realizing the time waste sooner. if youre not forum chad or notable old user, its impossible to gain clout with 2023 newcel failo, tiktok association reverse halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint and sub5outsider
i fucking hate and am jealous of @forevergymcelling gay maher faggot so much.

all i ever wanted, was some companionship on this forum in juxtaposition to my irl solitude.

but even here, among the fallen, i was abandoned.

i did so much to please you guys and you never fuckign reciprocated. the knowledge of how much time i wasted and forever lost for nothing, you cant fathom how much it infuriates me.

i am done. you wrought this upon yourselves. i couldve helped you, but now i will keep it all and for myself. figure it on your own.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint, shogrim and 6 others
Sep 27, 2023

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, the MOUSE and Debetro

all i ever wanted, was some companionship on this forum in juxtaposition to my irl solitude.

i did so much to please you guys and you never fuckign reciprocated. the knowledge of how much time i wasted and forever lost for nothing, you cant fathom how much it infuriates me.

i am done. you wrought this upon yourselves. i couldve helped you, but now i will keep it all and for myself. figure it on your own.
What how

• So Sad
Reactions: the MOUSE

Sep 27, 2023

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 0hMan, the MOUSE and Debetro
i used to know feeling that all too well on my old acc, my only regret was not realizing the time waste sooner. if youre not forum chad or notable old user, its impossible to gain clout with 2023 newcel failo, tiktok association reverse halo
this forum is a waste of time theres nothing you can learn from here even if you ask a question nobody will give you a serious answer

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
@Manletmachine feel very honoured. ive given you 2 out of my 14 remaining posts, that is rarity type shit innit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 20399
Agree on the rep thing. I used to post thoughtful and well-written essays, but no one cared. Then I became the effortless posters I am today.
@Ritalincel @TheDragon this was a bloody good one! i had to! i will kill you if you rage react btw. just give the rare and coveted signature ritalincel JFL react please. i feel this warrants it. ive worked hard. blood, sweat, tears all just to get to here. please old chum, its always been on the bucket list.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint and TheDragon
its boringggggggg

• +1
i have decided, here out. i will not have more than 50 posts on my acc. i will be very conservative on how i impart and utilise my time
brutal 72 posts pill

• JFL