Is it gay to look at picture's of chad's trying to figure out how to look like them.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Every time i objectively say someone is good looking in photo's i get accused of being gay it's like you can't even point out fact's i swear I can't accept the way how i look i need a shawn mende's look but unfortunately gene editing is not here yet

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
its more effective for you too just focus on your flaws and how too fix them rather than too dwell hours staring at a chad you will never become

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, SikKunt, Achathin and 6 others
Well i mean if i was to point out a fact some is say 7 out of 10 i don't see how that is gay
You must suck a dick to prove you’re not gay

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
OP IGNORES THE ONLY ADVICE ON THE THREAD. FOCUS ON YOUR OWN FACE YOU GAY TWINK

its more effective for you too just focus on your flaws and how too fix them rather than too dwell hours staring at a chad you will never become

Dude it's hard i fucking hate this goddamn face and i'm stuck with it until gene editing i'm stuck with this shit fucking face

Not gay but kinda pointless???
Do you wanna be reborn or something?

Dude it's hard i fucking hate this goddamn face and i'm stuck with it until gene editing i'm stuck with this shit fucking face
Have you heard of surgery? How old are you?? Is your hair messing with your face? FIX YOUR SHIT FAG

Not gay but kinda pointless???
Do you wanna be reborn or something?

Yup quite literally in fact gene editing only work's in the womb the plan is to do what the jellyfish do and regenerate cell's so i can inherit gene's like the 10 out of 10 super god's
Have you heard of surgery? How old are you?? Is your hair messing with your face? FIX YOUR SHIT FAG

Dude i need the money first also i'm 17 my hair is fine it's the jawline it's round and it's not wide enough

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
only if you get a boner

getting a semi is fine, though

only if you get a boner

getting a semi is fine, though

Boner no but i am so obessed with the perfect face shape the perfect angle's the perfect nose all of it

Is it gay to masturbate to pictures of chad?

before i discovered lookism i couldnt tell nor care what made a man attractive, when I found out everything changed.

To answer the topic title question, if you look at a picture of chad just to say ‘Damn, I want to be chad too’ without feeling turned on then no but it’s only gay if you get turned on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Figures me XD.

before i discovered lookism i couldnt tell nor care what made a man attractive, when I found out everything changed.

Exactly when I look at men know they are just bones