is it insulting towards two different surgeons to have them operate you at the same time?

G

goodman78

Silver
first of all im not trolling, this summer i will be done with my jaws so i start looking forward my eye area treatment aswell

just wondering if it would be plausible to get taban and yaremchuk to operate me at the same time, i really dont like taban's non custom infraorbital implants plus he doesnt use screw fixation but at the same time i trust him more with my eye area even for "anecdotal" evidence than yaremchuk
i guess im lunatic and its not possible to get one of the 2 to travel and get me operated at the same time but i was just curious

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and loromate
That's not going to happen buddy boyo
Amigos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Stare
I thought this thread was like - "Is it insulting for two BBC's to have them fuck you at the same time" lul.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BrendioEEE and goodman78
I thought this thread was like - "Is it insulting for two BBC's to have them fuck you at the same time" lul.
Tbh just lol

• +1
Reactions: john2
first of all im not trolling, this summer i will be done with my jaws so i start looking forward my eye area treatment aswell

just wondering if it would be plausible to get taban and yaremchuk to operate me at the same time, i really dont like taban's non custom infraorbital implants plus he doesnt use screw fixation but at the same time i trust him more with my eye area even for "anecdotal" evidence than yaremchuk
i guess im lunatic and its not possible to get one of the 2 to travel and get me operated at the same time but i was just curious
some surgeons are collegaues in the same clinic and work together in some surgeries.
but there is no way you can force a surgeon to operate you in the clinic you want with the surgeon you want

The dream team. Might as well make it a 3-way and get Eppley in there for custom toe implants.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Zoneator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back