Is it me or all girls i seen end up with soyboys

C

chawaje

millionaire virgin chad
all pretty girls i know date ugly low t poor fags with long hair i dont know whats going on witht the soy epidemy fucking kike brainwashing meanwhile my legit masc chadlet guy with a 100k car is a fucking virgin
Help

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: russiancelreturns, St.TikTokcel, deadstock and 9 others
Im ready to kill at the jews in gta hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sprinkles and Deleted member 52452
In my case they date boneless skinny short dudes who brutally nt mog me.Brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, theonewhocantascend, starvecell and 4 others
In my case they date older men with more money

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, greycel, theonewhocantascend and 3 others
In my case they date boneless skinny short dudes who brutally nt mog me.Brutal
Bro being gay doesnt make one auto NT but im srs i just experience reverse blackpill all my life. Stalked my exs insta a bit and she gets her pics liked by dudes with 50k cars but she dates a skinny ugly soyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and try2beme
In my case they date older men with more money
Thats actually good cause it can motivate u but what i feel is just anger yea ppl say muh pretty boy some shit but u dont wanna make me go violent on them

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Bro being gay doesnt make one auto NT but im srs i just experience reverse blackpill all my life. Stalked my exs insta a bit and she gets her pics liked by dudes with 50k cars but she dates a skinny ugly soyboy
Ye jus Stop listening to incels tryna gaslight u cause saying’s muh u gotta be Htn to date they cant even talk to women, u know ur own reality these niggas are full of basement theories

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Xtra
all pretty girls i know date ugly low t poor fags with long hair i dont know whats going on witht the soy epidemy fucking kike brainwashing meanwhile my legit masc chadlet guy with a 100k car is a fucking virgin
Help
Ye jus Stop listening to incels tryna gaslight u cause saying’s muh u gotta be Htn to date they cant even talk to women, u know ur own reality these niggas are full of basement theories
they just sit inside their basement so they are completely unaware that many women’s preferences are cultural not biological, i just laugh at people like that and move on

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc and try2beme
Is that u in ur avi?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
They want some form of power in the relationship and it'll never be physical.

Women are very jealous things.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and chawaje
Help
they probably date that cuz its a safe option
(and most get that they cant be in a ltr with chad)

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
OP is real Slavic chad @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @<6PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea, St.TikTokcel and chawaje
From what I've seen the young girls that go for guys like that either want to wear the pants in the relationship and/or it's an open relationship or they're not really highly sexual. if they're bad bitches and tough talking and shit and they've had a lot of sexual partners they'll almost always go for more macho guys like what you typically think of when you think chad.

Which leaves the slightly older girls like mid 20s and up who are already fully strong and independent and shit and probably feminist and those seem to be the ones with the oofie doofies i.e. feminist guys who manage to get them by groveling and supplicating and being like the guy from adam ruins everything. this is at least what I see in the USA.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chawaje and theonewhocantascend
It was very long ago I just don't remember ur chin being that big thats all :D
I ran hgh and bonesmashed and it somehow worked lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Blackpillers lied to you, dog.
Women are retarded.
Their choices in men are DYSGENIC for the most part. Many of them have gay ass tendencies too because the media taught them its cool.
They are not exactly lining up for 6'4 chads with hunter eyes. If a MTN guy is a notorious slayer that makes him more attractive than a virgin Chad for example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, soulless_npc and chawaje