Is it possible to avoid nuking collagen on roids?

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
Like, is there something that could be taken to prevent it (I don't even know how roids cause collagen depletion to begging with)

Not a roid user or educated guy but I would suggest following a strict skin care / collagen peptides of all 3 types.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, thereallegend and Rt-Rust1
Like, is there something that could be taken to prevent it (I don't even know how roids cause collagen depletion to begging with)
dont do test...

Yes, don’t take roids.

retards, nuking collagen on gear is a meme

how come roids nuke collagen? maybe t4 and t3 have bad influence for your look

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
on looksmaxing forum retards dont recommend to take roids :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
ist not just collagen, its a lot of water retention (high T=high E) as well as facial muscular hypertrophy that causes the aged or mature look. there was segment on mpmd +vigorous steve talking about this. if youre intelligent the possible negative on skin cancelled to a huge extent with preparation topped with the positives from a cycle or cruise could be a net positive imo.

why? because potential need of trt?
yeah I don't know if my levels are normal or below I should check

but wtf are you thinking, if youre getting on cycle without even getting your levels checked. thats a one way ticket to crashed hormones and hpta and nuked skin. get your info in order. or get an expert like steve / mpmd to anlyse your bloods before doing ANYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 17244
Not all substances rape collagen, some even improve it ask @RoundHouse

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Rt-Rust1
why? because potential need of trt?
yeah I don't know if my levels are normal or below I should check
because test is the thing lowering your collagen?