is it possible to disguise recessed maxilla with these

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
im classic underbitecel with recessed maxilla and protruding mandible, im ok with my front but my side profile is fucking comical. my bimax is scheduled for summer 2021 so im wondering if i can disguise it temporarily using top lip filler to even the lips since bottom lip protrudes in front of top lip, cheek filler since cheeks are flat due to maxilla and nose filler to straighten it

No filler for your bones
yeah ive seen this 1000 of times, how comes some of zak allys results drastically change people (i know he uses too much ml and his results look comicl on his patients since they are retarded but it goes to show fillers can make a difference

yeah ive seen this 1000 of times, how comes some of zak allys results drastically change people (i know he uses too much ml and his results look comicl on his patients since they are retarded but it goes to show fillers can make a difference
His results look comical because those people are recessed and no fillers for your bony recession

how is this possible then @Won'tStopNoodling her maxilla is reccesed to fuck and looks like mine atm but those fillers make side profile much better

Attachments

• wtf.PNG
    wtf.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
how is this possible then @Won'tStopNoodling her maxilla is reccesed to fuck and looks like mine atm but those fillers make side profile much better
Angles

are these basically not the same angle

Attachments

• wt.PNG
    wt.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 22