Is it possible to find an attractive and intelligent women on the analog world?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
By attractive I mean at least HTB (or 6.5 on normie scale) and by intelligent something like 145 IQ with high trait openness

I already figured out every 7 is probably retarded because that's what too much male attention does to women, it makes it impossible for her to develop superior intellect.

If so fucking where besides maybe Harvard (don't live on the US)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and lemonnz
Any women above 110 iq is intelligent tbh. Aren’t most women like 90% of them around the 100-110 range it’s like rare for a woman to possess a lower or higher iq from the standard range

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
also HQNP foids tend to be smarter or at least present themselves as smarter than the rest so

Then calculate the statistic that she would fart in ur direction

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
By attractive I mean at least HTB (or 6.5 on normie scale) and by intelligent something like 145 IQ with high trait openness

I already figured out every 7 is probably retarded because that's what too much male attention does to women, it makes it impossible for her to develop superior intellect.

If so fucking where besides maybe Harvard (don't live on the US)
You're born with your IQ, it's genetic.

Any women above 110 iq is intelligent tbh. Aren’t most women like 90% of them around the 100-110 range it’s like rare for a woman to possess a lower or higher iq from the standard range
most women are good at academics but retards in all other areas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and ElTruecel
most women are good at academics but retards in all other areas

They are like automatons that optimize for social status and that's why they do good at academics only but fail at applying that anywhere else

No shit Sherlock, your point?
over for your iq if you couldnt understsnd why it's relevant to your post

Could it lower ?
if you grow up with leaded pipes I suppose and do drugs.

Once you grow up in a 1st world environment, you reach your baseline capabilities (which is why the flynn effect stopped for the west and east asia), you can't really raise your intelligence beyond its phenotypic baseline.

over for your iq if you couldnt understsnd why it's relevant to your post
Over for you if you don't understand that IQ is just a proxy I am using here for crystalized intelligence, you can have 155 IQ and waste it trying to become a pro gamer and you can be a 125 IQlet who learns the tools of rationality while slowly but surely mogging everyone on your city

Over for you if you don't understand that IQ is just a proxy I am using here for crystalized intelligence, you have 155 IQ and waste it trying to become a pro gamer and you can be a 125 IQlet who learns the tools of rationality while slowly but surely mogging everyone on your city
Then say knowledge and not intelligence

Then say knowledge and not intelligence
People intrinsically understand what a person with 145 iq is like and also their rarity, meanwhile if I just say find me someone who is percentile 99.99 at knowledge ... Sounds kinda weird, also I wanted to avoid people recommending me to date girls on postgraduate because well I am too young for them and without the credentials needed