Is it possible to save a hoe?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
So my looksmaxing is having success, I’m ethnic and I got a really cute white girl who is seemingly in love with me but we just started talking, but she’s a hoe. Is it possible to save them and put them on the right path

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate, Copemaxxing, sytyl and 2 others
no

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Copemaxxing, here and 10 others
Once a slut always a slut

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Copemaxxing, sytyl and 2 others
tales from the basement

• +1
Reactions: wasted
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 6873
She is not in love with you, she is giving you the same treatment as 10 other guys rn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 6403, Warlow and 2 others
No because she belongs to the streets, u can't take a hoe out of a hoe you can only take the hoe out of the environment she in but the inner hoe will remain with her until she dies

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 7313, Slayercel and 1 other person
She is not in love with you, she is giving you the same treatment as 10 other guys rn
That’s probably the truth, she went out of town with a friend, she wanted me to come but it never happened, almost 100% sure she’s getting absolutely digged down and it’s hard to destroy the inner beta in me to care about a hoe

No because she belongs to the streets, u can't take a hoe out of a hoe you can only take the hoe out of the environment she in but the inner hoe will remain with her until she dies
Wise words from a greycel ngl

• +1
Reactions: xefo
That’s probably the truth, she went out of town with a friend, she wanted me to come but it never happened, almost 100% sure she’s getting absolutely digged down and it’s hard to destroy the inner beta in me to care about a hoe
Just fuck her and move on tbh

Make sure you fuck her good cuz she will tel her hoe friends and you can fuck them as wel

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
no, there is no such thing as saving them
they will act according to what feels best to them
which is being a hoe
you can't change what she feels like that
just enjoy your turn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Slayercel
why tf you trying to save her smh

why tf you trying to save her smh
I catch feelings really easily, I’m working on destroying that. I just imagine a great life with a beautiful white girl and it gets me in my feelings, and it doesn’t help I don’t know too much about her other than what my friend told me. I feel like only the ugly girls are loyal. She says she really likes me and wants to be with me but I feel like that’s part of her game

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Why would you date a whore just fuck and leave

/.

Somebody end this thread. Close it.
I’ll delete it soon, if I can. Just wanted some opinions I’m trying to be cold and alpha but my inner beta is fighting back and I need help on how to handle it

Nope

Just fuck her to get it out of your system

So my looksmaxing is having success, I’m ethnic and I got a really cute white girl who is seemingly in love with me but we just started talking, but she’s a hoe. Is it possible to save them and put them on the right path
Abuse her

• Love it
Reactions: sytyl
Why would you date a whore just fuck and leave
okay here’s the plan, stay cold and keep her in the rotation, but if she really shows promise over time I will give her a chance. Because I don’t KNOW she’s a whore she just shows signs of one

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
and then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
okay here’s the plan, stay cold and keep her in the rotation, but if she really shows promise over time I will give her a chance. Because I don’t KNOW she’s a whore she just shows signs of one
She's a white girl that's in love with an ethnic

of course she's a whore lol

just enjoy the sex and dont get to attached

No. Pump & dump with no remorse

Of course you can control the mind of a hoe, you just need to keep your game tight. Once you have her in the mind, she'll do whatever you want to please you, including not fucking other dudes.

No, because it's a lifestyle change. And most people can't even change themselves to make lifesyles changes which that they want, talk less someone actually doing it for them.

I’ll delete it soon, if I can. Just wanted some opinions I’m trying to be cold and alpha but my inner beta is fighting back and I need help on how to handle it
You are not "beta". Just sexually inexperienced.

The only way to fix a hoe is the patented and tested FritzlMethod™.

Even if it was it wouldn't be worth it

simpmax.me is probably more your speed
Don't worry, i've been there too, only pure unfiltered humiliation and self-loathing will break the cycle permanently. Otherwise, buckle up, it's gonna be a long life for you

/.

Somebody end this thread. Close it.
Why not? If u sleep around with so many dudes its because they dont have what u need but someone might have it. Thats what i tend to think.