Is it truly over

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
I've tried and tried to no avail. Women hang up on me or block me. It truly never began. It's just not for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and ManletBlackcel
The thing is, I went to college, I went to the club, I did it all. Still nothing. It was a waste.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and owlofathena
The thing is, I went to college, I went to the club, I did it all. Still nothing. It was a waste.
i once had a girl stare at me in the gym for like over 10 seconds this was two years ago but i was too much of an autist to go talk to her this was just before covid

I had a guy I know made this same retort. But later on the white women that he knew or partied with or whatever were making videos in Blackface about his ass. Also this Mexican guy I knew who joined a white frat would get drunk and pass out an get disregarded in the corner of the room like a piece of garbage. Or his frat brothers or whatever would draw dicks on him in-between sessions of their shitty beer pong games. Lol I be chilling at the house with my pride intact.

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
I had a guy I know made this same retort. But later on the white women that he knew or partied with or whatever were making videos in Blackface about his ass. Also this Mexican guy I knew who joined a white frat would get drunk and pass out an get disregarded in the corner of the room like a piece of garbage. Or his frat brothers or whatever would draw dicks on him in-between sessions of their shitty beer pong games. Lol I be chilling at the house with my pride intact.
JFL third time you quote that picture, I also prefer rotting at home than partying like a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164