It's truly fuckin over

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
It's over....I mog my entire school yet no foid has ever proposed to me. Looks aren't everything. I've been lied to. Every stacy has a subhuman edgar boyfriend that they will throw their life away for. I get flirted by girls but I know it's not real because they already have boyfriends. Girls tease, touch, and play with me but I know it's all fake because they already have fuckin subhuman boyfriends.

Don't fall for the lie that says looks will get u laid. It won't unless you are rich and famous on top of it.

• JFL
Reactions: denthegodking and FacialStructure404
said no one ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, yen and horizon
you should change your name to Bluecel Slayer

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Incels when they pendulum from bluepill to blackpill but girls like guys who are somewhat gl and nt

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and butterworld
Incels when they pendulum from bluepill to blackpill but girls like guys who are somewhat gl and nt
yes. I wish I was NT. I've given up. I'm now going to enjoy life, eat whatever I want, live however I want and do whatever I want. I do not care what happens to me anymore.

yes. I wish I was NT. I've given up. I'm now going to enjoy life, eat whatever I want, live however I want and do whatever I want. I do not care what happens to me anymore.
Once again penduluming from sigma chad to doomer,

Idk how old you are but you need to find purpose and develop a balanced mind

Ur def mtn

Also quit bragging and kys

Once again penduluming from sigma chad to doomer,

Idk how old you are but you need to find purpose and develop a balanced mind
the fuck? I'm 21 and college junior. I've been blackpilled since highschool sophomore year

You're mtn max

Try talking to foids outside school, if you don't do it well it means your looks are not special.