Is MSE cope with my 1.74 FWHR?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I mean, even if I did pay 5k to get it I doubt that the slight difference it would make to my FWHR would actually translate to any irl success with women.

We sit here and jerk off to Ronald's MSE results but in reality i'm not sure if those results actually translates to irl success.

MSE wont magically turn subhuman into chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 4310
I mean it depends; all we have is Ron’s results. The rest are MARPE but if it doesn’t ascend me aesthetically then it’ll definitely help functionally

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 4310
I mean, even if I did pay 5k to get it I doubt that the slight difference it would make to my FWHR would actually translate to any irl success with women.

We sit here and jerk off to Ronald's MSE results but in reality i'm not sure if those results actually translates to irl success.
it won't do magic but obviously it's makes you better than the old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
MSE is cope, stop deluding yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4310

your fwhr is just slightly under ideal, not worth stressing about if you got other features that need fixing

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 4310
your fwhr is just slightly under ideal, not worth stressing about if you got other features that need fixing
Slightly under?

Isn't ideal like 1.9?

• +1
ideal fwhr is a number as big as humanly possible, ideal midface can have a limit though

• Hmm...
ideal fwhr is a number as big as humanly possible, ideal midface can have a limit though
not really, too high of a fwhr can have a detriment to your es ratio and make your pfl look narrower

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 4310
You obviously can't look like a minecraft character

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
  • +1
its cope if u don't need it for dental reasons

FHWR is cope. What matters is a compact midface.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
  • +1
it added like .05 to Ead's fwhr back when I took the measurements, which is significant but not life changing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Xander578, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
i wish, i look ogre with my 2.03+ fwhr

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 3043
LMAO AT FHWR COPERS
its one of the musts for being a slayer there are bunch of studies on it

• +1
Reactions: Xander578
Its over if you dont have 1.0+ midface and 2 fwhr
This is the most depressing thing, because those things are really almost unfixable and yet they are insanely important
Its over

• +1
It's cope if you think MSE alone will make u into chad but every bit helps if u can afford it

Its over if you dont have 1.0+ midface and 2 fwhr
This is the most depressing thing, because those things are really almost unfixable and yet they are insanely important
Its over
Lifefuel

• +1
LMAO AT FHWR COPERS
its one of the musts for being a slayer there are bunch of studies on it
b-b-but this one guy has good fwhr and looks bad CHECKMATE FWHRCOPERS