IS NATURAL HEIGHTMAXXING AT 17 COPE?

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
High and Low iq: @Autistic Badboy @roping3264 @5.5psl @kebab @Blackgymmax @diamondbill @IAMNOTANINCEL @OGJBSLAYER @Milosz @KING REIDYZ @Skywalker @0hMan @BrahminBoss

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
Heightmaxxing at age 12 can itself be a cope if your spine and leg growth plates are closed.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Heightmaxxing at age 12 can itself be a cope if your spine and leg growth plates are closed.
Oh true i haven't checked that
but if not closed is it really a big difference if i naturally heightmax and not?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Am i in the low or high IQ users ?

If by natural you mean no peptides etc then its most likely cope.

but if not closed is it really a big difference if i naturally heightmax and not?
Injecting hgh and igf will yield much better results than doing intermittent fasting and running.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and kebab
Yes, drastic increase in results if you do it the unnatty way

Having researched every possible way to heightmax for around 2 years, it probably is cope.

If you have the willpower to know for certain, get an x-ray to determine whether your growth plates are open or closed.

In the fortunate situation that they are open, get your hands on HGH + AI (to keep plates open for as long as possible), and use it every day. Even this can't guarantee growth, as most people on pharma HGH prescribed from doctors don't really grow much more than their genetic limit.

Best of luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
what's ur height
I'm around 6'1
Having researched every possible way to heightmax for around 2 years, it probably is cope.

If you have the willpower to know for certain, get an x-ray to determine whether your growth plates are open or closed.

In the fortunate situation that they are open, get your hands on HGH + AI (to keep plates open for as long as possible), and use it every day. Even this can't guarantee growth, as most people on pharma HGH prescribed from doctors don't really grow much more than their genetic limit.

Best of luck
Yeah I have to get an x-ray first true

height is 80%, natural solutions are not going to do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Best of luck
Do u always reach ur genetic limit

No shit nigga I was 176 last month currently 180 cm
adam sandler laughing GIF

Real I'm 17 too I'm doing nothing here not exercise and shi I grew 4 cm over month :lul: amd still growing
Make sure you eat enough protein, Indians tend to be short because of low protein consumption.

Make sure you eat enough protein, Indians tend to be short because of low protein consumption.
Yes bro I always try to eat protein ful diet, i eat goat's or chicken's meat 2 times once in week , drink milk everyday and 3 boiled eggs daily currently not going to gym so not that much but in next 2-3 months I'll improve my diet with only high protein food I'm gonna join gym again

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Yes bro I always try to eat protein ful diet, i eat goat's or chicken's meat 2 times once in week , drink milk everyday and 3 boiled eggs daily currently not going to gym so not that much but in next 2-3 months I'll improve my diet with only high protein food I'm gonna join gym again
We don't use "bro" on this forum, we use "bhai" instead.