is orbital decompression superior to every other eye surgery?

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
it looks like it solves a lot of eye problems at the same time

i first thought it only gets rid of the buggy appearance but it also raises the lower eyelid (or at least makes the eyeball drop which lowers potential sclera show)

806988-figure--2.jpg

IndianJOphthalmol_2015_63_11_847_171967_f6.jpg

21314418_1671356979603372_5813797892850850650_n.jpg

dr taban results are quite impressive aswell but most of his patients not only got orbital decompression but also infraorbital implants and/or lower eyelid surgery

o.jpg
Figure-6.jpg
2c4fe0c3ff33ae2f16c98d820946ec5d.jpg
images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Athlete's foot

all still have shit bug eyes only effective eye surgery is suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
all still have shit bug eyes only effective eye surgery is suicide

all of them had hormonal disorder known as graves disease though...a very bad basis to start with

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
If your eye is visibly poking out or like protruded from the side, then it will help a lot.

they all still have bug eyes

• +1
and now imagine someone with a better starting base (aka people who dont have this illness)
wait a second. does thyroid hormone cause eyes to go forward?. if so fuck taking iodine

wait a second. does thyroid hormone cause eyes to go forward?. if so fuck taking iodine

no

it just correlates with a hormonal thyroid disfunction because the same auto immune illness mechanism that fucks up the thyorid is responsible for the bulging eye because both thyroid and eyes have similar receptors (after reading 2min wikipedia on the matter)

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Have you seen how this shit is done???

I've seen and it only confirmed my bias that doctors are all psychopath butchers

no

it just correlates with a hormonal thyroid disfunction because the same auto immune illness mechanism that fucks up the thyorid is responsible for the bulging eye because both thyroid and eyes have similar receptors (after reading 2min wikipedia on the matter)
thank god. thx for telling me bhai

Have you seen how this shit is done???

I've seen and it only confirmed my bias that doctors are all psychopath butchers

well when it comes to surgeons, firemen and soldiers psychopaths can do a good job - i dont want anyone with an overactive amgydala there

• +1
bro just bonesmash your eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
it looks like it solves a lot of eye problems at the same time

i first thought it only gets rid of the buggy appearance but it also raises the lower eyelid (or at least makes the eyeball drop which lowers potential sclera show)

806988-figure--2.jpg

21314418_1671356979603372_5813797892850850650_n.jpg

dr taban results are quite impressive aswell but most of his patients not only got orbital decompression but also infraorbital implants and/or lower eyelid surgery

o.jpg
Figure-6.jpg
2c4fe0c3ff33ae2f16c98d820946ec5d.jpg
images

Great now they look like they're squinting 24/7

JFC at that bottom left pic, I literally can't get that much sclera show by pulling my own eyelid down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I thought I needed orbital decompression. Turns out I actually have deep set eyes because of my prominent brow ridge. The problem is my lower eyelid is bulging because I have no infraorbital rim support. I consulted with taban and he recommend an orbital rim implant along with cantho
I thought I needed orbital decompression. Turns out I actually have deep set eyes because of my prominent brow ridge. The problem is my lower eyelid is bulging because I have no infraorbital rim support. I consulted with taban and he recommend an orbital rim implant along with cantho
Taban didn’t even bring up decompression

Taban didn’t even bring up decompression

fuzck i think i have the same

legit ogre if you have a frankenstein eye area

170px-Museo_Nazionale_del_Cinema%2C_Turin_%285282830195%29.jpg

did you consult him in person or can you just send him an email?

• +1