is (((the media))) in my country over exaggerating about phenibut?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Young people, especially in the Kranj area, represent phenibut, which can include addiction
Evidence, which is not approved as a country in most European countries, online
Children and adolescents, especially in the Kranj area, use phenibut-containing products that are so available to them online. Phenibut can include addiction, and prolonged use leads to kidney damage and fatty degeneration of the liver, the Institute of Health warns.

"The big problem is because phenibut users develop tolerance quickly, so they have to consume ever-increasing amounts to achieve the desired effect. Addiction can also occur with long-term use of phenibut, and withdrawal can be difficult: accompanied by tremors, anxiety, loss of appetite, agitation, depression, dizziness, sleep disturbances, cognitive problems, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, hallucinations, nausea and vomiting."

They are basically saying that phenibut is as bad and as addictive as normal stimulants.

Meanwhile phenibut is a nootropic in the same category as diet supplements in the US that you can order online legally in the US :forcedsmile:

I mean I bet my ass smoking and alcohol consumption are A LOT MORE ADDICTIVE and worse than fucking phenibut, but are (((the government))), (((pharmacy))) and (((the media))) complaining? No.

Thoughtslossus drugcels?

Mother, should I run for president?
@OldVirgin @TsarTsar444

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Nah, Phenibut is addictive and has the worst withdrawals out of any drug, so its correct, shit drug, Coke is healthier, even Meth if done carefully

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bitch
Nah, Phenibut is addictive and has the worst withdrawals out of any drug, so its correct, shit drug, Coke is healthier, even Meth if done carefully
Legit looks like that's what my government and other european countries want us to do instead since phenibut is harder to get

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Government fears the low inhib man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delta7 and Bitch
Legit looks like that's what my government and other european countries want us to do instead since phenibut is harder to get
Giga based Slovenia and EU ngl :ogre:, meth and coke is unironically safer, GABA withdrawal is giga bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787