Is there any point in getting surgery's if im already a 6"6 htn

user123456

user123456

Master
Should I just move on with my life leave looksmaxing behind people refer to me as good looking irl I get decent amounts of female attention

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
what are you doing on here? go slay

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, dopaminebeyondfried and Meteor21
Should I just move on with my life leave looksmaxing behind people refer to me as good looking irl I get decent amounts of female attention
hell no
surgery is last resort.
just continue to softmaxx through diet lifestyle enviroment. will do a lot

what are you doing on here? go slay
Bod and abused dog syndrome I was ltn before leanmaxing was odly skinny fat for my high-school years I am getting rid of my social awkwardness though but I don't Wana date below my looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
hell no
surgery is last resort.
just continue to softmaxx through diet lifestyle enviroment. will do a lot
Roids and a good anti aging stack might get rhino though and fat grafts I also learnt that female gaze is cope I get more attention with short hair then curtains

no, unless its something easily accessible.

Roids and a good anti aging stack might get rhino though and fat grafts I also learnt that female gaze is cope I get more attention with short hair then curtains
curtains on a masculine face sucks, it's all about harmony if you look like a men present yourself like one

Dnr

curtains on a masculine face sucks, it's all about harmony if you look like a men present yourself like one
Yeah i got really masc face big bones square jaw normies say I kind look like Cavill