IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HERE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THE FUTURE AND HAS BIG DREAMS LIKE ME

Stackz

Stackz

Iron
Seriously the people on here only talk about bitches every day I come here bitches, bitches, bitches, bitches it's driving me nutz no nigga here is optimistic just rotting apples

there is no future for niggers like you apart from selling drugs

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
there is no future for niggers like you apart from selling drugs
Bro I have an iq 156 and and healthy as asf and also alot of business plans I'm working on while you are broke asf and have no skills and have a mediocre iq and have no dreams at all no wonder why you're so bitter.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Bro I have an iq 156 and and healthy as asf and also alot of business plans I'm working on while you are broke asf and have no skills and have a mediocre iq and have no dreams at all no wonder why you're so bitter.
oh yeah? well why don’t you get started on your plans bud?

No future for your UEE

It's over

• +1
Reactions: Jova
That's like going to a Call of Duty forum and getting surprised that everyone is only talking about Call of Duty.

No future for your UEE

That's like going to a Call of Duty forum and getting surprised that everyone is only talking about Call of Duty.
You fucking ediot this site is called looksmax.org and looksmax ING literally means improving and bettering yourself for the good I'm assuming you think that this site is for incels to come and moan about how unfair their life is which it is not I think you're referring to incel. Is this is site is different shit take honestly do better

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
lets hear your big dreams op