Is there anything i can do about balding at 16?

R

rinkendinken

Iron
My hairline has become extremely bad this year, and is getting even worse every day. I am already derma rolling once every week but it’s not helping. I am only 16 and this is a fucked up situation. I just wanna know if there is anything I am doing wrong or could be doing better

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69, thecel, chrisN and 4 others
Other than hating your parents, no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, TheDragon, Allornothing and 4 others
It''s absolutely brutal for the newer generation, they're balding at 16 because of pufas/microplastics/estrogenic toxins/etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TheDragon and 7 others
add minoxidil

It's just genetics if it's mpb
Get your hands on some fin from the dark web if you want to stop losing hair
Also get on minox( drink topical for the cheapest and most effective way) for regrowth
Also no, if you get on minox but not fin all it'll do is regrow hair that will fall in the future(max 2-3 years) that you won't be able to get back so start fin at least
Good luck

Gotta say tho, if you're really balding at 16, your follicles are super sensitive to androgens. The sooner it starts the worse it gets usually.

The only thing that can help is finasteride, now i don't know if it's recommended at your age. If you don't want to do it, you'll suffer till it kinda stabilizes itself, pray that you still have enough folicles left and enough money to get an fue.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
dont do shit until 18, then transplant + fin.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You're quite young maybe try first fixing some of your harbits:
-start tracking your micro/macro
-black cumin oil
-cut off caffeine/nicotine
-some ''cope'' oils can help such as peppermint etc
-add vit d3
add
+saw palmetto ( works same as finasteride but in lower way)

if those doesnt help
-add minox
if it does not help
-add finasteride ( rip puberty )

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken
another cumskin bites the dust. Get reborn as a curry mogger next time and u will stay nw1 till ur 60s

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and DeformedCell
My hairline has become extremely bad this year, and is getting even worse every day. I am already derma rolling once every week but it’s not helping. I am only 16 and this is a fucked up situation. I just wanna know if there is anything I am doing wrong or could be doing better
IMG 20230123 151623

Cut your hair like this.

• JFL
Buy RU powder and make your own solution

12 guage implants

shave your head and larp as a cancer survivor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and rinkendinken
You're quite young maybe try first fixing some of your harbits:
-start tracking your micro/macro
-black cumin oil
-cut off caffeine/nicotine
-some ''cope'' oils can help such as peppermint etc
-add vit d3
add
+saw palmetto ( works same as finasteride but in lower way)

if those doesnt help
-add minox
if it does not help
-add finasteride ( rip puberty )
Does Nicotine fuck up your hair or testosterone levels? I have only been doing it because it’s super NT where I live

Oral spiro or death seriously

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I think I have low test levels, even though there is no reason for it. I do everything and have been working out and playing sports all my life

Does Nicotine fuck up your hair or testosterone levels? I have only been doing it because it’s super NT where I live
It raises DHT + nictoine trigger ''adrenaline'' stress hormnoes and it can cause ''thinning of hair" ( not enough blood flow into hair follicines due to stress hormones ). Stress hormones also raises blood pressure.

• +1
It''s absolutely brutal for the newer generation, they're balding at 16 because of pufas/microplastics/estrogenic toxins/etc.
Chemtrails too

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Topical fin 0.01% 1ml

Dont hop on min It gets annoying. U think u get used to it at first and you do for months then it b ecomes annoyimg in a year and u start to slack. Been on min for over a year.

DONT HOP ON MIN FIRST

• +1
Dont hop on min It gets annoying. U think u get used to it at first and you do for months then it b ecomes annoyimg in a year and u start to slack. Been on min for over a year.

DONT HOP ON MIN FIRST

OP depending on how bad ur recession is, either fringe max, or if it’s just too obvious, ur better off unironically shaving it off/buzzcut and then wait till after puberty to take fin and hair transplant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
All the users here are gonna tell you to take a bunch of jew chemicals that will fuck over your natural hormone production. if I were in your shoes I would shave that shit off and get a high quality hairpiece.

fraud if you can until 18. otherwise hair system until 18. then shave and start on topical dut