Is there some kind of individual fashion consulation online?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Someone you send pictures of yourself and who tells you based on your phenotype what you have to wear, color/combinations etc.
Sure, you could read guides, but I'd rather give someone with a lot of knowledge cash to make me look fresh in clothes.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Chadethnic101
you need someone to tell you to wear black pants and white shirts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Danish_Retard, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I'd just look at what famous Instagram guys with a similar pheno to you wear and copy that. e.g. some of the guys from Love Island and look at what they wear in their private lifes.

i'm not into the overly trendy stuff though and thus mostly dress "smart casual". would look good with a physique like yours, as you won't run the risk of looking like a nerd/grandpa since you're buff
Bildschirmfoto 2022 04 26 um 230032

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Danish_Retard, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
If you buy a consultation for fashion, you might buy Hamza's courses and take dicks up your ass as well.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, FrameMogger and Deleted member 15302

Is there some kind of individual fashion consulation online?​

Do not wear this:
T1

Wear this:
T2

And all babes are yours :feelshehe:

Pay for the consultation to my bank account: FI78 5454 0239 2882835 1934 :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, FrameMogger, Deleted member 15302 and 1 other person
Just Google season types tbh. It takes about 2 hours to understand max and is perfect advice imo

I'd just look at what famous Instagram guys with a similar pheno to you wear and copy that. e.g. some of the guys from Love Island and look at what they wear in their private lifes.

i'm not into the overly trendy stuff though and thus mostly dress "smart casual". would look good with a physique like yours, as you won't run the risk of looking like a nerd/grandpa since you're buff
View attachment 1652650
How do you decide what pheno you look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
How do you decide what pheno you look like?
similar hair/eye color, skin-tone, and facial structure (meaning european/asian/black features etc.)

but coloring is the most important one when choosing styles.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
no fashion for your face

you need someone to tell you to wear black pants and white shirts?
Thats why I am looking for a high IQ fashion guy, no offense to you my friend.
I am blonde + white, means I will look like shit in a white shirt if I am not tanned but will mog in a white shirt if I am tanned. Without tan a white shirt makes you look more pale.

View attachment 1652650
Will check some IG sides, thanks! "Smart casual" or an adult fashionable style is what I am looking for, yes.

View attachment 1652660

And all babes are yours :feelshehe:

Pay for the consultation to my bank account: FI78 5454 0239 2882835 1934 :feelsokman:
I am not gymceling to cover my body in a male hijab like that, no money for you mate.

Just Google season types tbh. It takes about 2 hours to understand max and is perfect advice imo
will do it, thanks

no fashion for your face
lets me cope pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 2729
Yes, a guy called Tanner Guzy is apparently very good.

Will answer your DM later today btw

• +1
Reactions: Germania
send me a dm of a pic of what you usually wear and i can help you out.

fashion also matters a lot based on location.

I am not gymceling to cover my body in a male hijab like that, no money for you mate.
How about this more open attire then? You will be the first guy on the block! :feelsokman:
Schwab

Can I get my money now? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Germania
Someone you send pictures of yourself and who tells you based on your phenotype what you have to wear, color/combinations etc.
Sure, you could read guides, but I'd rather give someone with a lot of knowledge cash to make me look fresh in clothes.
there do exist decent color schemes.

I ones had one done irl, 15 years ago.
I still have it.

AND it helped me alot.When I shoped with these colors, I never chose wrong color clothing.

STyling advice. I doubt you can get online well. Just some general information.
A style as to fit one. and fitting how you are. A good fit, that faltters the body, is imo important, watever style one uses

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Kevin samuels does consults

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot