Is this Indian guy a chad?

Deleted member 18032

Deleted member 18032

Master
6'1-6'2 as well based on my friend meeting him (but I reckon weak 6'1 without the hair and shoes halo). If this guy is anything sub-chad, then I am a goblin because he confirmed mogs me very hard:
MV5BMTg0NTAzOTU4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzg1MjUyOA@@._V1_.jpg

Arjun-Rampal-1200.jpg

arjun-rampal-indian-bollywood-hindi-movie-film-actor-E1KPGY.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 18528 and 4 others
@gigaxzeruclet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 18032
6'1-6'2 as well based on my friend meeting him (but I reckon weak 6'1 without the hair and shoes halo). If this guy is anything sub-chad, then I am a goblin because he confirmed mogs me very hard:

Arjun-Rampal-1200.jpg

Looks whiter than your average american.

Attachments

• 1514822580787.jpg
    1514822580787.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 9779
he mogs hrithik roshan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and Deleted member 9779

Arjun-Rampal-1200.jpg

Normie with high class hair and ugly philtrum

What's his name

Normie with high class hair and ugly philtrum

What's his name
I am telling you, if that's a normie, I am legit deformed and need to shotgunmax to say the least. My friend has met him and can confirm he mogs me into oblivion.

Arjun Rampal

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
yes

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18032
Indians can't be Chads, no matter how good their looks, their race drags their SMV down and will be rejected by many white girls just because they are Indians.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 16618 and 3 others
You think I can look like him w beard?
IMG 20220428 191628 605

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98, rand anon and Deleted member 14561
I am telling you, if that's a normie, I am legit deformed and need to shotgunmax to say the least. My friend has met him and can confirm he mogs me into oblivion.

Arjun Rampal
Idk about India

Doesn't look that good to me but above average yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032

Attachments

• IMG_20220428_205916_718.webp
    581.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220428_204748_432.webp
    455.5 KB · Views: 0
In what way different bones
I have an idea, why don't I introduce you to the friend that met him and he can tell you whether you guys look similar in any way

btw, some solace is he doesn't have a big skull (yes, I asked him specifically).

should I send him the pics later and ask @RabidRosaries ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@bittercurry is thats you in your avi?

Looks good

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 18032
  • Love it
@RabidRosaries I asked him, he said "No, but he ain't bad looking"
Comparing a model in suits and professional pics to a ungroomed guy posting autistic selfies on this forum isn't fair

Comparing a model in suits and professional pics to a ungroomed guy posting autistic selfies on this forum isn't fair
dude, that guy has met Arjun Rampal in person at the airport that's why I asked specifically, met, shook hands, had a convo etc, not just seen from a distance. Its as authentic as it gets.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and currylightskin
dude, that guy has met Arjun Rampal in person at the airport that's why I asked specifically, met, shook hands etc, not just seen from a distance. Its as authentic as it gets.
If he's an actor then he has halo from status, he mogs rabidroasaries right now but I don't think they're that apart tbh, if this guy had high class hair and beard then could be close

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 15827
If he's an actor then he has halo from status, he mogs rabidroasaries right now but I don't think they're that apart tbh, if this guy had high class hair and beard then could be close
there are some who are fraudmaxxed into oblivion, he honestly doesn't seem to be. Rabidrosaries is not a bad looking dude, but he needs to stop trying to look like someone, just look the best with his canvas. And no, no one commented on who mogs who. I asked him whether he looks like Arjun Rampal or not, and the answer is no, he doesn't look like him, doesn't mean he is ugly.

• +1
there are some who are fraudmaxxed into oblivion, he honestly doesn't seem to be. Rabidrosaries is not a bad looking dude, but he needs to stop trying to look like someone, just look the best with his canvas. And no, no one commented on who mogs who. I asked him whether he looks like Arjun Rampal or not, and the answer is no, he doesn't look like him, doesn't mean he is ugly.
I'm very fat rn I need more protruding cheebones I'm bonesmashing them

NCT is the main thing that makes me say no

otherwise I'm sure he does well

he has a good browridge, above average jaw

Wouldn't say he has chad features- chadlite features brought down by NCT

Good colouring, lean and hair

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
looks good for sure

Looked better when younger, like a bug eyed Johnny Depp
Arjun rampal wallpaper

Considering every bollwood actor has a body like this, I can't believe there are curries on here who call themselves looksmaxxers who aren't on roids
51f649f9b0bf7a9ad4c97d3d04caa7c0

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Arjun Rampal. His grandmother was Dutch apparently lol.

Also yes

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Looked better when younger, like a bug eyed Johnny Depp
View attachment 1655656

Considering every bollwood actor has a body like this, I can't believe there are curries on here who call themselves looksmaxxers who aren't on roids
View attachment 1655657
Roid use is as common as eating candy in India since its legal their. It also gets rid of the skinny fat problem.

On a side note I will say that I still have a hard time seeing how this phenotype that Arjun rampal has is somehow ugly by this forum. Not everything is black and white. No one is denying the fact that average any minority is going to have a difficult time in the dating market. But the right type of ethnic, whether it be black or hispanic or Arab, usually with some white features mixed with their native ones has a exotic appeal, and nobody can deny it.

Imagine being a white stacy and seeing white men all day. Then this man is their. Doesn't matter if they marry the white dude, they'll sleep with another man for the checklist of whoring it out with a different type of man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XOX, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person

Arjun-Rampal-1200.jpg

HE'S AN XCEPTION!!:soy: THIS IS THE AVG INDIAN ENGLISH SPEAKING CURRY:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18032
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
dude, that guy has met Arjun Rampal in person at the airport that's why I asked specifically, met, shook hands, had a convo etc, not just seen from a distance. Its as authentic as it gets.
"my friend knows him bro, they met at the airport!"