thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Screen Shot 2021 03 08 at 104525 PM
Carolyn Vasko  Screen Shot 2021 02 20 at 35327 PM
Screen Shot 2021 03 08 at 103557 PM
Screen Shot 2021 03 08 at 103821 PM
Screen Shot 2021 03 08 at 103956 PM

IMO it's not a falio unless it's extreme. UEE can boost women's attractiveness my making them look more adult and feminine.

Last edited:
It's not ideal but if not excessive not a failo
RedFoxGifShort

• +1
Reactions: Mystery and thecel
Yes but women can have so many failos and still be fuckable and attractive. This is just one of them

Men dont have this luxury generally

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and thecel
doesnt matter for women, unless they have insane fat pads they always have UEE since they don't have a browridge like men.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
all the girls u posted are ugly, but not due to UEE.
thats like asking "is being white a failo on men" and posting eggman, chris chan, rodeblur

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N1c, thecel and ManzareK
all the girls u posted are ugly, but not due to UEE.

The point of posting them was to show that they are not ugly despite having UEE.

You're just low T or you're brainwashed by PSL to only be attracted to women with ideal bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
The point of posting them was to show that they are not ugly despite having UEE.

You're just low T or you're brainwashed by PSL to only be attracted to women with ideal bone structure.
Nigga... Come on bruh
Screenshot 20210309 001943
Screenshot 20210309 001933

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and thecel
  • +1
Of course.

How can any male's T be so low as to not want to?
This is lifefuel for u then because looking the way u do now u literally can get girls who look like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and thecel
No fuckin way
Yeah lol u can, thats literally your looksmatch with no irony intended
Sure they will fuck better looking guys for ONS but hypergamy don't apply to LTRs

• Hmm...
Exception, but still has uee. Every woman has uee I don't think I've genuinely seen a low bf woman without it, not really an insane brow ridge, rare for a woman. I meant a low set brow ridge ofc that most male models have.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and thecel
Exception, but still has uee. Every woman has uee I don't think I've genuinely seen a low bf woman without it, not really an insane brow ridge, rare for a woman. I meant a low set brow ridge ofc that most male models have.

brooke shields gifs | WiffleGif
Brooke shields GIF - Find on GIFER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, thecel and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Again God tier fat pads which are already rare for women. I have never said it was impossible just extremely rare for women that's is all they all usually have uee so that's why it's not given thought at all, the less uee the better with pct though

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel, datboijj and thecel
lol what in the world studies are u talking about? Show

Everyone knows women monkey-branch in LTRs lol.

You might've dated a woman for 5+ years or be married to her, but as soon as a rich Chad comes along she'll hypergamously chase him. If she falls for him, she's leaving you for good, moving in with Chad, and starting a new LTR with him.

Everyone knows women monkey-branch in LTRs lol.

You might've dated a woman for 5+ years or be married to her, but as soon as a rich Chad comes along she'll hypergamously chase him. If she falls for him, she's leaving you for good, moving in with Chad, and starting a new LTR with him.
lets settle this aight.
Chad is top 5%.
Rich chad is top 2%.
82% of men end up reproducing in Germany (the rate is similar in other western countries)
So the 2% of men who are chads are going to go and fuck all the women who the other 82% of men date?
Meanwhile being in fucking LTRs with these girls?
Huh bruh? 82/2 = 41
That means chad would have to be in LTR with 41 different girls at the same time
Does that sound plausible to you

• +1
Reactions: animo123, volcelfatcel and thecel
lets settle this aight.
Chad is top 5%.
Rich chad is top 2%.
82% of men end up reproducing in Germany (the rate is similar in other western countries)
So the 2% of men who are chads are going to go and fuck all the women who the other 82% of men date?
Meanwhile being in fucking LTRs with these girls?
Huh bruh? 82/2 = 41
That means chad would have to be in LTR with 41 different girls at the same time
Does that sound plausible to you
Exactly, I'd argue even slightly rarer than that. True chads are so fucking rare the masc ones that don't age like shit, pretty boys are rampant in zoomer generation but they'll all age like shit. It's the exact same thing with height the odds of finding a 6'2 man with a **GOOD** face and other qualities is so fucking rare. Just being 6'2 is rare enough. People expect chads around the corner, a true Chad mogs everyone. Giga Chad doesn't exist because they are usually in modeling I. E O pry, gandy etc. At most in real life you see high tier normie pretty boys or Chad lite pretty boys.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, animo123 and Deleted member 5746