Is wearing a watch non-NT?

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Seems to me so, bracelet mogs I'd say for small wrists and NTness(when your like below 25). Kind of irony to ask NT related question here tho ngl

Why is wearing a watch non-NT?

Although I recommend not wearing watches unless they're expensive and you wanna flex, otherwise just stick to your phone jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, WadlowMaxxing, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Nothing more NT, than wearing an Apple Watch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and nonserviam
if you have an expensive one like tag heuer, rolex, omega etc. it's a halo i swear

wear an apple watch if you don't have money to buy them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
if you have an expensive one like tag heuer, rolex, omega etc. it's a halo i swear
If you are poor, no one will believe you have a genuine Rolex, back when I was a kid, there were $5 fake Rolexes sold everywhere, many kids had them and they all swore they were the real deal - a gift from some rich uncle who bought it from another country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and nonserviam
Why is wearing a watch non-NT?
Gives off tryhard vibes since why would you need to have a watch if you have a phone, and makes him seem that he wants to appear more mature than his age which is a typical non NT trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 9699

wear an apple watch if you don't have money to buy them
Why u say it's a halo? Or rather, how does one make benefit if the halo? For the record I have 2 APs, 4 Rolex (one is Tudor), 2 Omegas, 1 Panerai, and on the slightly more dressier side (guess these can't be a Halo?) A Cartier Santos and a Seiko 5.

• Woah
Reactions: nonserviam
Why u say it's a halo? Or rather, how does one make benefit if the halo? For the record I have 2 APs, 4 Rolex (one is Tudor), 2 Omegas, 1 Panerai, and on the slightly more dressier side (guess these can't be a Halo?) A Cartier Santos and a Seiko 5.
Wow AP and Rolex are hella good watches ngl I’m glad for you. I mean expensive watches are seen as status symbols and elite people wear them so it can affect foids way of judging you

for example rolex submariner is stylish and cool af to wear and halo’s your outfit too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 11143
depends on your face

5e2c439736bbafd351538732c2b69175
De1d42693ac1e9f9e8aa47af48a0c701
B195bbc182744631b791c04dbb5d6b84

Maxresdefault 1
KJU
Vb5ps82zyaf11

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell and Deleted member 6475
Wow AP and Rolex are hella good watches ngl I’m glad for you. I mean expensive watches are seen as status symbols and elite people wear them so it can affect foids way of judging you

for example rolex submariner is stylish and cool af to wear and halo’s your outfit too
Can foids even tell if a watch is a Rolex or AP?? I thought even most guys can't tell lol

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
how nt something is depends on if you are good looking or not
also just use your phone to check the time

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful