Islam is such a fucked up delusional religion

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
Me myself aint beliving in no fairytale but i mirin hard at the autismo level of sum religions can reach

Take islam for ex

All single members iknow are fucking emotionless fucking NPCs that follow literally what they are told. They dont enjoy life anymore they basically sold their life to literally cow shit - basically nothing

They are fucking bipolar asf too

can literally go from literally 2 different poles in a matter of seconds bcs thats they being told.

They either can forgive a serial killer for brutally murdering their kids bcs muh forgivness

To literally STONE TO DEATH A WOMAN THAT WAS RAPE or MEDIEVAL KILLING ANOTHER MEMBER FOR BEING GAY
Gays in Islam

Also

How tf ppl think in some afterlife bullshit is beyond me
WATER NIGGA WATER
Stop this brainwashed pajeet cope

NOW...

LET THE COPE BEGIN
Tenor 9

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6380 and 9 others
Theres literally no excruciating pain worse than being was ugly as me

I wake up everyday in pain and in depression from having this face

I fucking hate being a ugly piece of shit fouroutoften subhuman

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, JMax, inceletto and 10 others
Retarded post. Islam is the last anchor to pre-degenerate society we have left. Christianity has been cucked and subverted, Judaism is cucking and subverting the world, and Atheism is cucked in its very nature. Muslims are the only ones still proud to say they hate gays and degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 4563 and 9 others
Retarded post. Islam is the last anchor to pre-degenerate society we have left. Christianity has been cucked and subverted, Judaism is cucking and subverting the world, and Atheism is cucked in its very nature. Muslims are the only ones still proud to say they hate gays and degenerates.
1588075063112 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 6380 and 12 others
I have to agree with fellow greycel here.
Islam is right about women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Chadelite, NormieKilla and 7 others
How tf can you believe in such a jewish madeup stories is beyond me.

Let me blackpill some of you: when you die u gonna end up shit fertilizer for grass that ur hindudindu gay cows gonna eat and shit again. There goes ur soul

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6380 and 5 others
Me myself aint beliving in no fairytale but i mirin hard at the autismo level of sum religions can reach

Take islam for ex

All single members iknow are fucking emotionless fucking NPCs that follow literally what they are told. They dont enjoy life anymore they basically sold their life to literally cow shit - basically nothing

can literally go from literally 2 different poles in a matter of seconds bcs thats they being told.

They either can forgive a serial killer for brutally murdering their kids bcs muh forgivness

To literally STONE TO DEATH A WOMAN THAT WAS RAPE or MEDIEVAL KILLING ANOTHER MEMBER FOR BEING GAY
View attachment 659360

Also
View attachment 659377

WATER NIGGA WATER

NOW...

LET THE COPE BEGIN
View attachment 659399

It depends, some are good, some are bad no matter what they believe, no matter what his their community. You'll find good Christian or bad Christian, there's bad and good everywhere.

Take islam for ex

View attachment 659360

Also
View attachment 659377

WATER NIGGA WATER

NOW...

LET THE COPE BEGIN
View attachment 659399

MEDIEVAL KILLING ANOTHER MEMBER FOR BEING GAY

See you in ban appeal fag

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
How tf can you believe in such a jewish madeup stories is beyond me.

Let me blackpill some of you: when you die u gonna end up shit fertilizer for grass that ur hindudindu gay cows gonna eat and shit again. There goes ur soul
Dude, it's not about believing in this fairytale, but it's all about using it as a tool and philosophy, to control and prevent degeneracy at all cost, Christianity an Islam are based, especially Islam which is very anti degeneracy.

We don't care if there's errors, logical fallacies, absurdities inside these religion's books. It's all about what we can do to ensure a stable society, for growth and prosperity.

That’s why these religions are respected, not even Buddhism or Hinduism can come close, because they're cucked in their nature.

For example, if it wasn't for Islam ; Arab women would be the sluttiest race of women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 5912
The bible was first and the dirty subhuman low iq sandniggers stole the idea jfl at arabs man hope they all die inshallah or blow themself up

JFL I COULD CHERRY PICK THE SAME FOR CHRISTIANITY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
JFL I COULD CHERRY PICK THE SAME FOR CHRISTIANITY
I dont believe in neither christianity bro but theres a reason why most islam countries are shitholes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 5912
All religions are fake

How can u be redpilled about looks theory and still be religious just LOL

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 5385 and ThreadMatters
MEDIEVAL KILLING ANOTHER MEMBER FOR BEING GAY

See you in ban appeal fag
Try seeing the bigger picture retarded fuck
More gays=less competition
Let them spread like rabs usually gays are gl too so we shoot 2 birds at once

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and goat2x
islam is number 1 deathnic cope
only for cucks.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, inceletto, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Dn rd cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Blackout.xl
I have to disagree. Islam is right on women and societal structure. It’s a legitimate system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 5912
I have to disagree. Islam is right on women and societal structure. It’s a legitimate system
So why there are so many refugees from their own islamic country? Why they move onto white countriest in west where christianity prevail?

• +1
So why there are so many refugees from their own islamic country? Why they move onto white countriest in west where christianity prevail?
Because their countries got bombed back to the Stone Age by western countries. Obviously they’ll move

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 5912
Over for arabcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 1338
caged out loud to the video

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
but it means you will conquer the world.
Mulsm

really worth reading this, its like 100 pages.

• +1
Because their countries got bombed back to the Stone Age by western countries. Obviously they’ll move
Nah bro they were long gone there before west side got involved. Theres a reason why this happened there were times where white countries could break bad too but it didnt happened

• +1
Nah bro they were long gone there before west side got involved. Theres a reason why this happened there were times where white countries could break bad too but they hold their position.
Before they got bombed, sanctioned and interfered with, they were happy countries. Some of the greatest empires in history came out of the Islamic world (Ottoman, Mughal, Umayyad caliphate, etc)

Nigga why should you care!!! All that matters in life is booze, looks, whores and money. ISLAM is gay jew propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Atheism, Christianity, Judaism, are all cucked, if you deny this, you are a delusional cuck.