islammaxxing

derryjan can

derryjan can

please report people along with tagging me if u r
will they give you a free foid if you ocnvert to islam?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, SeiGun, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Just fake religiousness bro.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Swagwaffle and RedKeyboard
Yes, you get 72 virgins of your choosing if you blow yourself up in New York

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Swagwaffle
Nah bro but if you have nothing else it can be good.
Of course as a Christiancel I do have to recommend you turn to Christianity instead but
Islam can give you:
  • Free food during Ramadan (Suhoor and Iftar)
  • Something to do on Friday night
  • Friends that are very loyal and treat you like one of their own
  • Weekly activities
  • Connections that can be useful in education/workplace and of course, loyalty (You call up your friends from mosque if your getting beat up etc)
  • Means to moneymax. Also what you might like to hear the most, maybe a wife/girlfriend

Nah bro but if you have nothing else it can be good.
Of course as a Christiancel I do have to recommend you turn to Christianity instead but
Islam can give you:
  • Free food during Ramadan (Suhoor and Iftar)
  • Something to do on Friday night
  • Friends that are very loyal and treat you like one of their own
  • Weekly activities
  • Connections that can be useful in education/workplace and of course, loyalty (You call up your friends from mosque if your getting beat up etc)
  • Means to moneymax. Also what you might like to hear the most, maybe a wife/girlfriend
can you get a foid based on merit rather than pure SMV though?
as in can you moneymaxx and get a foid who wont cuck and divorce rape you because her father abdul beat the shit out of her on the reg for not being submissive enough?
christianity is dead and the mormon girls here sleep with niggers

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and RedKeyboard
JFL no if anything chaddam will get a harem and u get nothing

The trade-off is that they dictate every aspect of your life

can you get a foid based on merit rather than pure SMV though?
as in can you moneymaxx and get a foid who wont cuck and divorce rape you because her father abdul beat the shit out of her on the reg for not being submissive enough?
christianity is dead and the mormon girls here sleep with niggers

• Possibly, but make sure you have financials in order/something to impress her father/family with. If so, you can get something arranged. Even if not, if your status in the community is large enough, you could get her without those.
  • Yes, you can moneymax and she won't cuck you. Make sure they are Shia or even better, Wahhabi, but Wahhabi is rare to find in the West (one of the strictest sect of Islam). Try to go for the fresh off the plane (immigrants) ones, those are better than brainwashed westerners.
  • Just in case, sign a prenup, build up great relations with her father/brothers (if she stirs up and they are on your side, bad news for her). Also cover your ass, and if she wants a divorce, read up on Islamic law and just say that the divorce is unwarranted.
  • Christianity is very alive buddy boyo but I wouldn't go for Mormons. Their not real Christians, and I assume most of the girls are westernized (Considering that most of them are in the Mid-West)
also remember to upvote my posts bhai i cry when my rep count is below my post count

The trade-off is that they dictate every aspect of your life
I'm cool with that, all of my family members are high preference lower middle class at best retards and half of them are alcoholics/drug addicts, so a religious organisation making descisions on my behalf as a precautionary measure sounds like a good idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, derryjan can, Balkancel and 1 other person
depend on which islam u talking about
extreme isis one, yes you might, if you high rank enough
modern islam, no you just another incel with religion
conservative islam, you get arrange marrige by your parent

I'm cool with that, all of my family members are high preference lower middle class at best retards and half of them are alcoholics/drug addicts, so a religious organisation making descisions on my behalf as a precautionary measure sounds like a good idea
In your case it might be

yws br0

Attachments

• XkFp.gif
    XkFp.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
I need me a mia Khalifa bitch