It comfort me there’s more to life than just studying

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

Imagine one day I can just go to good restaurant and chill at the spa everyday.

Studying all day all night with life revolving around studying is soul crushing.

@gooner23 @Jungcuck @pneumocystosis

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23, Salted_Salty, Samsepioler and 2 others
Just don't study bro, like learn a fews things and cheat/ have bad grades. Who cares ?
I have only one exam left next week thursday and then I'm done with studying and get my master.

Just don't study bro, like learn a fews things and cheat/ have bad grades. Who cares ?
I have only one exam left next week thursday and then I'm done with studying and get my master.
Dont wanna fail

Cant cheat

Studying all day all night with life revolving around studying is soul crushing.

I don't think I've ever been to a spa. What is good about it? What do they do to you there?

If you fail you can just retake the exam at the end of the year ?
I wanna get over with it and low cortisolmaxxing and lookmaxxing during the summer

I would be having small heart surgery in the summer

Just had surgery for braces 2 days ago

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
I don't think I've ever been to a spa. What is good about it? What do they do to you there?
Destress

Resort/spa
Michelin star restaurant

Basically just paying money to get relaxing services

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

I think life is about balance, like you can study and go out to eat, not at the same time but like who’s to say you can’t live your dream life AND study

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I think life is about balance, like you can study and go out to eat, not at the same time but like who’s to say you can’t live your dream life AND study
My exams require me to understand and memorise like 14000 questions on top of notes

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
My exams require me to understand and memorise like 14000 questions on top of notes
I do 4 a levels (British system) and it isn’t that bad, but my experience suggests, aim for 100 but be okay with 80, as in, do as best as you can without ruining your life! It’s a balance!! You got this!

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I have no life, applied to 10 wagecuck jobs. Hopefully the structure that comes with a part time job will allow me to have a functional life then I'll get back to studying

• +1
i go to school online and work remote so i just cheat on everything i ccan and i only spend like 2 hours a week on school

• JFL