It Is BEYOND Over Male Models Are Hitting On Average WHORES

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
I cannot believe my eyes even stupid fucking dumb Balkan whores are getting nonstop validation from P/S/L gods. I matched with her a few days ago and looked through her Instagram and almost roped. I was being hyperbolic she is at least one standard deviation above average and has a great body, but girls like this are quite common, and now they're getting hit on constantly by gigachads.

Competition is fierce out there buddy bingos. Imagine her settling for her looksmatch after getting nonstop validation by giga chads.

over.png

He was simping on almost all her pics, JFL.

iu

HugeMasculineAzurewingedmagpie-max-1mb.gif

HugeMasculineAzurewingedmagpie-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Kingkellz, middayshowers and 3 others
HE IS BETABUXXING HER LOL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Danish_Retard, Slob and 5 others
Show her face

• +1
Reactions: Bishop, Deleted member 5891 and Chadelite
why the fuck wouldnt you show her you fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Danish_Retard, OCDMaxxing and 8 others
LOL IRL HE LOOKS WAY WORSE - HE SHOPS HIS PICS HARD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 4019, Deleted member 2506 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and reddollars

No doubt he shops his pictures, but dumb whores don't know any better.

They think he looks like this

iu

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
To a bunch of crazy incels, no fucking thanks lol.
someone will find her, wouldn't be suprised if she's on his following list jfl idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
bro just imagine having few millions. you Can mog and do what u want given you have a good base and looks good already

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Chadelite and Moggy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
same fraud level as Toni mahfud
Seriously i respect that, and every single male should do it. You litteraly can ascend 0.5 - 1 PSL by frauding.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
Seriously i respect that, and every single male should do it. You litteraly can ascend 0.5 - 1 PSL by frauding.
bro just with a faceapp filter i am in the chadelite territory. i Can ascend pretty hard imo if i'm low inhib surgery wise and wasn't in a conservative family. still i would need money post ascension to be freed of modern life - few millions is enough - and that's the hardest fucking part.there is no way to get that beside beeing lucky. there is not a single job getting you that 😢
whats betabuxxing ?
it's u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1680 and WillVisitGandy
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and LOOKMAXXER

He would be Goodlooking if his forehead wasnt so damn narrow

He has no temple bone at all

Im the same and have to have long hair on sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 5393
Fuck i hate instagram its just a bunch of frauding fags and sluts posting filtered pics

then they look 2 points worse irl

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 3043
Why are you freaks claiming he isn't good looking based off of one vlog where he is looking down at the camera and is using an iphone.

You spend too much time staring at frauded Barrett photo's and are detached from reality

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnnyBananas1000, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
bro just with a faceapp filter i am in the chadelite territory. i Can ascend pretty hard imo if i'm low inhib surgery wise and wasn't in a conservative family. still i would need money post ascension to be freed of modern life - few millions is enough - and that's the hardest fucking part.there is no way to get that beside beeing lucky. there is not a single job getting you that 😢

it's u

There is always a way to be rich friend, become an entrepreneur, invest, invent, create man. We live in an era where millions of people work from home selling stuff that people don't actually need, and making a shitload of money with it. I'm working home from the past years, and i can totally guarantee you that it's possible to be rich friend
Why are you freaks claiming he isn't good looking based off of one vlog where he is looking down at the camera and is using an iphone.

You spend too much time staring at frauded Barrett photo's and are detached from reality

No he's gl, mogs me to oblivion, just that frauding is needed nowdays, and that everybody should do this. In his instagram pictures, his jawline is so sharp it could cut me in half, but in this video, i don't see the katana sharpenss friend.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Moggy
What country are you spoofing in?

3.5 billion foids tbh. doubt all of the average one have male models simping for them. find the ones that dont.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Moggy and WillVisitGandy
3.5 billion foids tbh. doubt all of the average one have male models simping for them. find the ones that dont.
Aspie trait #1527: Taking things too literally.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggy
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Moggy and Deleted member 3043
He would be Goodlooking if his forehead wasnt so damn narrow

He has no temple bone at all

Im the same and have to have long hair on sides
Doesnt the rock have narrow temples?

• Woah