It is foids’ peers that increase hypergamy

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I was doing some research and i stumbled upon an article which analyzed hypergamy and stated that it is what other foids will say about her partner than her actual desire that increases hypergamy. It makes sense if other foids find him attractive her son will also be attractive to other foids and likely to breed

This leads to my conclusion that it is important that foids have good righteous company to prevent high standards but since foids operate as a hive - i wouldn't be surprised if they can telecommunicated through massive distances by their minds - it is down to cultural influences. It is well known that we will in cultural degeneracy and both genders are seen as objects by the other all thanks to the hookup culture which soured gender relations. This is induced by atheism as morals are obsolete since there are no clear rights or wrongs. Thus, it is essential that society upholds good values than what these clowns prat on music videos and twitter. I think Islam is the best solution to this epidemic as Islam preaches good character over trivial matters as looks

Tl;dr you are retardad islam good women bad

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BonesAndHarmony, MammothActuary and 1 other person
I was doing some research and i stumbled upon an article which analyzed hypergamy and stated that it is what other foids will say about her partner than her actual desire that increases hypergamy. It makes sense if other foids find him attractive her son will also be attractive to other foids and likely to breed

This leads to my conclusion that it is important that foids have good righteous company to prevent high standards but since foids operate as a hive - i wouldn't be surprised if they can telecommunicated through massive distances by their minds - it is down to cultural influences. It is well known that we will in cultural degeneracy and both genders are seen as objects by the other all thanks to the hookup culture which soured gender relations. This is induced by atheism as morals are obsolete since there are no clear rights or wrongs. Thus, it is essential that society upholds good values than what these clowns prat on music videos and twitter. I think Islam is the best solution to this epidemic as Islam preaches good character over trivial matters as looks

Tl;dr you are retardad islam good women bad
Agree with everything except Islam is the best solution. Christianity is the best solution

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
Legit. A foid can actually like you but her friends can talk her out of liking you. The female hivemind is one of the only things that can override her lust for a guy she finds good looking

Foids are fucking retarded.

That's why foids with little to no friends are the easiest to slay. Come to think of it, those were pretty much my only slays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
No it's overly thirsty simps' fault.

High iq way of seeing it

Legit. A foid can actually like you but her friends can talk her out of liking you. The female hivemind is one of the only things that can override her lust for a guy she finds good looking

That's why foids with little to no friends are the easiest to slay. Come to think of it, those were pretty much my only slays.
lold at this

lold at this
I'm not conventionally universally attractive so I'm susceptible to a foid's friends cockblocking me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ded srs. this is why short foids still want 6ft+. their foid friends will make fun of her for dating short guy and talk about how their bf is taller etc

this is true af tbh

this is true af tbh
most women rely too much upon feelings and validation, way more than men and have a bad rate of reasoning, it can fuck up a whole family, and all in all, a society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581