It literally only takes a few months to reach desired leanness

Deleted member 15899

Deleted member 15899

Gold
If you stick to 1200 calories
Exercise 2x a day
Eat only protein and some fat (little fruit)
you will reach your desired leanness in 2 months

If you are fat like 240+ pounds then 5 months but that is still a short time

Just dedicate a few months of your life to leanmaxxing and then you will never be insecure about ur body (One less thing to worry about)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thegoat, datboijj, Yerico7 and 9 others
How long to grow 6” taller? I need bones, fuck muscle

Basically true

@kjsbdfiusdf won't this nuke your metabolism tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14160 and Constantin Denis
This is only a problem for long term restriction of carbs. A few months is fine.

Also I said having some fruit everyday is fine
Depends on your stress levels, diet and physiology, it’s all too fluid and dynamic, one can’t pinpoint and paint it into black and white terms

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 14160
Depends on your stress levels, diet and physiology, it’s all too fluid and dynamic, one can’t pinpoint and paint it into black and white terms
Sure I definitely agree, sleep, sun, stress from overall life is bad

so is carrying excess body fat which holds a lot of toxins in the body

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Sure I definitely agree, sleep, sun, stress from overall life is bad

so is carrying excess body fat which holds a lot of toxins in the body
Ok

No one here has the willpower to stick to this anorexic tier diet. Your better off eating normally, but exercising and moving more.

You will loose the weight a little slower but it's more maintainable.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Slob, Yerico7 and 3 others
Yup, you are 100% correct, you can even go as low as 1000 calories with high protien and lifting and you'll be fine. Losing muscle on low calories is a meme as long as you get your protein in and lift. Also nice username, Discipline is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 15899
No one here has the willpower to stick to this anorexic tier diet. Your better off eating normally, but exercising and moving more.

You will loose the weight a little slower but it's more maintainable.
Nah fuck that bullshit, i did 1300 calories with high protien and lifting for months and i got back to my lean slayer self after letting myself go for a bit and becoming high bodyfat. with discipline you can do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, samm735 and Deleted member 15899
@Discipline Don't listen to this peurto rican faggot. He's 15 and he has no idea what hes talking about. He thinks that eating more calories then you burn won't make you fat LOL

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 15899
Nah fuck that bullshit, i did 1300 calories with high protien and lifting for months and i got back to my lean slayer self after letting myself go for a bit and becoming high bodyfat. with discipline you can do anything.
Too lazy for that shit

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
@Discipline The huberman podcast said caloric restriction over 60 days will start to downregulate your metabolism, so I guess Imma do this for 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
@Discipline Don't listen to this peurto rican faggot. He's 15 and he has no idea what hes talking about. He thinks that eating more calories then you burn won't make you fat LOL
Ok?

at 1200 you wiill feel exhasution though if you workcel/study cel or whatever.

I have no problems being around 12-14 bodyfat but lower than that my body goes crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
I have no problems being around 12-14 bodyfat but lower than that my body goes crazy
if you are not subhuman that is low enough body fat

• +1
Reactions: Slob
-If you stick to 1200 calories- lol no. After some time your body will adapt to calorie deficiency and will turn you into a zombie dont do that only go for 500 calorie deficiency

-If you stick to 1200 calories- lol no. After some time your body will adapt to calorie deficiency and will turn you into a zombie dont do that only go for 500 calorie deficiency
bulshit. False bro science info, if that was the case then there wouldn't be any starving african kids

(you will be tired) but for 2 months its worth it

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 15698
Good thread, but if you actually need to be told this it probably never even began for you

Very few can keep up 1200 calorie plus exercise diet for any reasonable amount of time.

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
Getting lean is the best and also simplest (not easiest) looksmax there is and people on this forum still won't do it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
If you loose more than 2 lbs a week then you are loosing more muscle mass than if you do a slower longer cut.

You're right on avoiding fruit. For me and many others, it increases hunger more than vegetables and makes it much harder to loose weight. Same with exercising twice a day, it's important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Getting lean isn't hard. Staying lean is what separates the wheat from the chaff

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TUSSELEIF, samm735 and 2 others
If you loose more than 2 lbs a week then you are loosing more muscle mass than if you do a slower longer cut.

You're right on avoiding fruit. For me and many others, it increases hunger more than vegetables and makes it much harder to loose weight. Same with exercising twice a day, it's important.
I get that. But if I don't lose weight fast enough I end up quitting

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I get that. But if I don't lose weight fast enough I end up quitting
Understandable. At least your body will be able to regrow your muscles faster than if you never had them, due to muscle memory, once you've finished your cut.

I'd recommend a bulk without excessive calories when you finish so you don't get fat and yoyo. A normal person can put on between 0.25 lbs and 0.5 lbs of muscle a week, which is only 100 calories to 200 calories above maintenance a day, everything else goes to fat. So for me, even when I'm bulking I'm still going to feel a little hungry and not completely full, just not as hungry as cutting.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Yerico7 and Deleted member 15899
broo 1200 :hnghn: whats the best sustainable calorie intake to keep loosing weight, 1500? and what kind of workouts you did? cardio?

Getting lean isn't hard. Staying lean is what separates the wheat from the chaff
this. losing weight is motivating because you see results every week staying the same is 10 times harder

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Bewusst, Deleted member 15899 and 2 others
this. losing weight is motivating because you see results every week staying the same is 10 times harder
how can i leanmax when there is tasty snacks like you x

• Love it
Reactions: never_lucky
noo now bulking at 2800 calories + gym no alcohol
you did not workout when you was on 1500 right? bro its fucking hard for me to have adherence it sucks

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lars
you did not workout when you was on 1500 right? bro its fucking hard for me to have adherence it sucks
no i didnt thats why i ended up skinnyfat now i was 2 months ago the same weight with way more muscles and less fat

1200 is fucking low, I don’t go below 1500 but I guess it depends on the person

1200 is fucking low, I don’t go below 1500 but I guess it depends on the person
whats your stats? and whats has been your results bro?

Brb fucking up my hormones and constantly feeling like shit on 1200 calories

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Yerico7
(lbs of fat) x 22 = your maximum deficit, more than this you start losing lean mass
example of someone who has 20% bf and weighs 180 lbs
20% of 180 lbs is 36 lbs
36 lbs x 22 = 792 kcal deficit

Don't fall for the suicide cut meme. You'll become skinnyfat and you'll look like shit. It's not a race, take your time because you've been skinnyfat or fat probably your whole life, a few more months is not going to kill you.

1200 calories is heading straight to Auschwitz

(lbs of fat) x 22 = your maximum deficit, more than this you start losing lean mass
example of someone who has 20% bf and weighs 180 lbs
20% of 180 lbs is 36 lbs
36 lbs x 22 = 792 kcal deficit

Don't fall for the suicide cut meme. You'll become skinnyfat and you'll look like shit. It's not a race, take your time because you've been skinnyfat or fat probably your whole life, a few more months is not going to kill you.
bro science bullshit. If this was the case starving african kids would just drop dead