It takes one year to be completely looksminned but it could take years to looksmax.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
The Boulder guy looks 44 at 21. About 4 years ago, he looked like a random teenager gamer.
After a year of insanity , he aged like 20+ years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, Gonthar and Deleted member 9670
average 18 yo girl is a post wall roastie already cuz of their shit lifestyles nowadays

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and ChadFucksYourOneitis

NIGERNIGERNIGER卐卐⢿⢟⢟⢻⢹⢫⡛⡻⡻⡻NIGERNIGERIGGER卐卐 NIGERNIGGRJEW⢿⠿⣛⢍⠦⡱⡱⣑⠕⡕⡥⡱⡕⡕⣕⢢⢫⢹⢻⢿NIGGRNIGERJEW NIGERNIGER⡟⢍⢆⢣⢣⢢⢣⢣⢳⢸⢰⢕⢕⡪⡪⣪⢪⢪⢆⡇⡇⣇⢎⢪⢛⢿NIGERNIGER NGGERJEW⡿⠟⡑⡌⡪⡰⡱⡱⡱⡳⣕⡯⣮⣗⣵⣳⢾⢽⣺⣞⣯⢷⢯⢷⢵⡳⣕⡕⡕⢝NIGGEREW卐卐 NIGER卐⡿⡫⢊⠌⡆⡕⣕⣵⣳⢽⢽⣫⣷⣻⣳⣻⢾⡽⣽⢯⣷⣻⣞⡿⣽⢯⡯⣟⣮⡻⣎⢧⡊NIGGRJEW卐 NIGER⡟⡑⢌⢢⢱⡸⣪⢗⣗⣗⢿⢽⣳⣻⣺⢽⡽⣯⣻⢽⡽⣞⣗⡯⣯⢯⣻⣺⡳⣳⢽⡺⣝⢮⡢⣻NIGER卐卐 JEW卐卐⡟⠔⢌⠢⡪⡪⡮⡳⣝⢮⢮⡫⣗⢗⣗⣝⢗⡽⣺⡪⡻⡺⡵⡳⡝⡮⣫⢺⢜⢮⢳⢣⢯⣪⡳⡵⡘NIGGR卐卐 JEW卐卐⠇⡑⠄⠕⡸⡱⡝⣝⢮⡳⡳⡝⣎⢧⢳⣸⡱⣱⡱⣕⢽⢜⢮⡺⡪⣞⣜⢮⢮⢮⢎⡧⣳⢕⢵⡹⡌⢾NIGER卐 JEW卐卐⠡⠨⡨⠊⡜⢜⢜⢎⢗⣝⢮⢯⡺⣝⣗⣗⡯⡷⡯⣗⡯⣯⡳⡽⣽⡺⡾⡽⣝⡷⣝⣞⢗⢝⡕⣇⢇⢽NIGER卐 JEW卐⡏⢌⠰⡐⡑⢌⢎⢪⢪⡳⡵⡽⣕⡯⣗⢗⢗⢯⢫⡫⡳⡝⡎⡏⡝⡎⡎⢯⠹⡪⡪⡳⢭⢳⡳⡽⣺⢜⠔NIGER卐 JEW卐⢂⢂⢂⠢⡊⡢⡱⡱⡵⡯⡯⠯⡳⡹⠸⡘⡘⡐⠅⢊⠂⠅⠕⡡⡑⢌⠨⠐⡁⡊⢐⠁⡊⠐⠅⢍⠪⠹⡨⣻NIGER JEW卐⢀⠂⢄⠕⡌⡪⡸⢸⠘⢌⢂⢑⢐⢈⠐⡀⠄⠐⡈⠠⢈⠨⠐⡐⠄⠅⠂⡁⠄⠂⡀⠂⢄⢅⢕⢢⢊⢐⢐⢜NIGER JEW卐⠠⠨⠐⡌⢎⢪⢊⠢⢁⢂⠢⠪⡒⢕⠱⡐⠅⡂⢐⠄⢂⠠⢁⢂⠅⡅⠅⡀⠂⡁⠄⠡⢑⢐⠡⠱⠐⢄⠢⡑NIGER JEW⢳⢄⠊⡐⢜⢸⠰⡡⡑⡐⠄⡑⠡⠁⠅⠂⠂⢂⠐⢀⠐⠠⢐⢐⣕⣕⡕⡅⡐⠠⠄⡂⢁⠠⠄⡂⠡⡈⠄⡌⢎⢺JEW卐卐 JEW⠄⢇⠧⡀⡣⡊⡎⡲⡨⡠⡡⡐⢄⠅⢊⠄⡁⡂⠅⡐⢠⢑⠔⣕⢵⣳⢽⣪⢌⢢⢁⢂⠂⢂⢂⢂⠣⡱⡱⣕⢕⢝JEW卐卐 卐卐⡗⡰⡣⠡⠣⡊⢆⢣⢣⡳⣵⣣⡣⡑⠌⠂⢂⢂⢐⢰⢨⠪⡢⡫⡮⣻⣺⣻⡮⣇⢧⢱⢱⢨⢰⢀⣂⢪⢪⡺⣎⢧⠣JEW卐卐 卐卐⡏⡐⠈⢨⢜⢌⢊⢎⢎⢞⡺⡪⢮⠫⡍⢎⢆⢖⢜⣔⡕⢕⡵⣝⣞⢷⣻⣽⣽⣳⣝⢮⣺⣊⢞⢼⢔⢵⡱⡹⡸⡸⡸⣸JEW卐 卐卐⣷⡐⢅⠪⡣⡑⠔⢌⢎⢎⢎⢎⢎⣪⡪⡮⣳⠽⢕⢕⣜⡷⣯⢷⣝⣯⢿⣳⢯⢷⢯⣻⢾⢽⡳⡑⠽⣕⢧⢳⢱⢱⢑⢼JEW卐 JEW⡌⢧⣊⢪⠨⡊⡢⡡⡃⡇⣏⢞⢜⣎⢯⡪⢍⠢⡘⡐⠍⠝⢝⠺⡺⠹⡪⡙⢍⢓⠝⢌⢑⢐⠌⠨⡘⡜⣕⢕⢕⠰⣹JEW卐 JEW⣯⠪⡪⡢⡕⠰⠨⡢⠪⡸⡰⡱⣣⢳⠱⡨⠢⣝⢵⡐⢄⠌⠄⠌⠠⠑⡐⢈⠂⠡⠨⡐⡔⡭⣣⠡⢐⠨⠪⡪⢢⠱⣸JEW卐 JEW卐⣎⣪⣊⣌⠪⡨⢂⠣⠪⡘⡜⢜⢌⠪⡐⣝⢎⢧⢣⢣⢑⢅⠅⢅⠂⠄⢂⢈⠨⣈⡢⡡⢣⢳⢹⢔⠨⡨⠨⠢⡑⢼JEW卐 NIGER卐⣗⠅⡊⢔⠡⡑⠌⠜⢌⢢⢑⢼⢸⢜⢕⢕⢕⢕⠥⠣⡓⡊⡚⠢⡃⠫⢨⠨⣊⢣⠣⡣⡣⡣⡘⢌⢂⢊⢾JEW卐 NIGER卐卐⡨⢂⠅⠪⢐⠡⡑⡑⢔⢸⢸⠸⠨⡨⠪⠊⢔⠡⢃⢂⠢⠈⠂⡊⠌⠄⠅⠂⠅⡊⠔⢈⠢⡊⢆⢂⠢⣻JEW卐 NIGER卐卐⡇⡂⡪⢈⢂⢂⠢⢡⠡⡃⠕⡈⠠⠈⠄⠑⠠⠈⠠⠄⠂⢁⠐⠄⠄⢁⢈⢠⢁⢄⡐⡐⠨⠨⠢⡡⠡⣻JEW卐 NIGERJEW⡐⠄⢅⠂⡂⠌⡂⠅⡂⠅⠂⠌⢌⢆⢇⡇⡯⡽⡽⡽⣳⡻⡝⡯⡯⡯⡳⡝⡎⢎⢜⠨⡈⠪⡐⠡JEW卐卐 NIGERJEW⣧⠊⡐⡐⠄⠅⡂⠅⡐⠠⢁⢑⢑⢌⠢⠩⢊⢎⠪⡱⢑⠕⢕⢕⢑⡑⡅⠇⠣⡑⢅⠢⢈⠢⠨⢨JEW卐卐 NIGERJEW卐⣆⠂⡐⡈⡐⠠⠡⠐⡈⢀⠢⠡⢂⠕⡈⠠⠄⡈⠄⠁⠌⠐⠄⢂⠠⠐⡈⠔⡨⠐⡈⠄⠌⢌⣾JEW卐卐 NIGERJEW卐卐⠄⠄⢀⠂⠡⠈⠄⡀⠂⠨⠠⡁⡂⢂⠡⠄⠄⠐⡀⠂⢀⠁⢄⢐⢀⢂⠅⡂⠡⠐⡈⢐⢸NIGGER NIGERJEW卐卐⡑⢅⠠⠐⠄⠁⠄⠐⠈⠠⢁⠢⠨⡂⠪⡨⢊⠌⡂⡑⠄⠕⡰⢐⠕⡐⢅⠊⠄⠁⠄⡂NIGER卐 NIGER⠟⢉⠂⠄⠠⠈⡐⠅⢂⠈⠄⠂⠈⡀⢁⠐⢈⠂⠌⠌⡂⠅⢊⠐⠠⠁⠅⠂⡂⠅⢊⠐⢈⠄⠡⢁⠢NIGER卐 JEW卐⡟⠡⠐⠄⡂⠈⠄⠂⠄⠄⢀⠄⠁⠄⠁⠄⡀⠄⠂⢀⠡⠐⠄⠂⠠⠈⠠⠈⠄⠂⠠⠈⢀⠈⠄⠄⢁⢢⠱⡹NGGER 卐卐⠟⡉⠄⠡⠈⡀⠂⡐⠐⠈⠄⠂⠄⠄⠁⠠⠈⠄⠄⠄⠈⠄⠄⠄⠐⠈⠄⠄⠄⠂⠁⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⠌⢔⢢⢣⢃⠈⡉⢉⠙⡻卐 卐⠏⢀⠄⡐⠈⠄⡀⠂⠠⠈⠄⢁⠈⠠⠐⠄⠄⠐⠄⠄⠂⠄⠠⠄⠂⠄⠠⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⠠⠐⠄⠐⠨⡈⡊⡢⡱⡸⢰⠄⠄⠄⠂⠠⢉

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
average 18 yo girl is a post wall roastie already cuz of their shit lifestyles nowadays
It's really hard to find a virgin, non fat , and non deformed 18 yo girls.
They all had been rawdogged by Chads at some point in their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Julian
COMP-SC-BOULDER-SHOOTING-1.jpg

boulder-shooter-015.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
The first pic looks like a normal chubby normie.
He would have been ascended if he cut 25 lbs.
He has a chubby face, just like Indians who have this weird fat distribution, even if they are skinny, their faces are still bloated. Buccal fat removal could have helped him, but he still doesn't have pronounced facial bones so it wouldn't have mattered that much.
And of course he's also short, lost his hair very fast, is ethnic, non-NT because he was bullied - he has too many failos to really ascend.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3512 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
is this the colorado shooter?

• +1
Makes sense, destroying something takes mere seconds, reordering it takes time. You can gain weight extremely fast in comparison to losing it. I just use the analogy of stairs: it's much easier to go down stairs rather than climb back up to the top.

• So Sad
Makes sense, destroying something takes mere seconds, reordering it takes time. You can gain weight extremely fast in comparison to losing it. I just use the analogy of stairs: it's much easier to go down stairs rather than climb back up to the top.
Yeah , it's suck especially if this happens in your teen years.I gained 40-45 lbs after just few months of depression from being bullied and isolated.
3 years later I still couldn't cut it down to my best weight.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Yeah , it's suck especially if this happens in your teen years.I gained 40-45 lbs after just few months of depression from being bullied and isolated.
3 years later I still couldn't cut it down to my best weight.
My case is a bit different, I was borderline anorexic from 1-10, I started HS and got depressed because all my peers started puberty earlier than me, became sedentary and with appetite increasing drugs I became fat, until like last year when I got a whole wave of changes and got pretty good bones, started weight loss December and lost roughly 15kg. I have no memories of High school because of this, and this is what every normie peaks in jfl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ChadFucksYourOneitis
He has a chubby face, just like Indians who have this weird fat distribution, even if they are skinny, their faces are still bloated. Buccal fat removal could have helped him, but he still doesn't have pronounced facial bones so it wouldn't have mattered that much.
And of course he's also short, lost his hair very fast, is ethnic, non-NT because he was bullied - he has too many failos to really ascend.
He did wrestling during his high school but couldn't make it to the school team.
This may be the only one area in his life that he's good at and he's now has nothing to lose.