Its done for me

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human
Not looking for attention, but man sometimes i wish i was just normal looking, that my jaw wasnt so small and my face wasnt so bloated even if im skinny
I was fucked at life at birth, its good sometimes to know its not your fault

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado, FacialStructure404, Pikabro and 10 others
You always say it’s done for you. People try to help and you just say it’s hopeless. You’re on a looksmaxxing forum and you never tried to looksmax. Yeah your genetics fucked you, but you aren’t at your best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65984, Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger and 12 others
You only belong in one place

incels.is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65984, Costcosuperstore, N8verBegan and 9 others
if im being honest yeah its done for you
people trying to give you hope are evil

You always say it’s done for you. People try to help and you just say it’s hopeless. You’re on a looksmaxxing forum and you never tried to looksmax. Yeah your genetics fucked you, but you aren’t at your best.
People here will insult you when you are ugly, they will tell you to kill yourself, honestly i feel that way in a way but im not low enough to consider suicide
I never got a gf, i take pictures of me where i look so hideous that i dont feels like there is any hope whatsoever in any shape of form, i post okay pics of myself here but people would tell me to end my life if i posted myself at my absolute worse
People advice here is basic and does not help me at all, they either give you extremely simple and obvious advice (skincare, haircut) or extremely invasive surgery (sorry not spending my life saving on that) or tell you outright kill yourself
Not sure what to do with my knowledge, i know enough to improve but its just like i have no motivation to ever do anything
I just stay in my comfort zone, playing games, its just extremely depressing trying to look at yourself in the mirror i try to avoid thinking abojt looks or anything
At some point i will have to face it but there just no hope
Im just doomed lookswise

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, St.TikTokcel, brucewayne78 and 3 others
if im being honest yeah its done for you
people trying to give you hope are evil
Do i know you ? At this point i ignore people like you who give meaningless advice

Not sure what to do with my knowledge, i know enough to improve but its just like i have no motivation to ever do anything
Then why are you complaining JFL, stop acting like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and Axii
People here will insult you when you are ugly, they will tell you to kill yourself, honestly i feel that way in a way but im not low enough to consider suicide
I never got a gf, i take pictures of me where i look so hideous that i dont feels like there is any hope whatsoever in any shape of form, i post okay pics of myself here but people would tell me to end my life if i posted myself at my absolute worse
People advice here is basic and does not help me at all, they either give you extremely simple and obvious advice (skincare, haircut) or extremely invasive surgery (sorry not spending my life saving on that) or tell you outright kill yourself
I just stay in my comfort zone, playing games, its just extremely depressing trying to look at yourself in the mirror i try to avoid thinking abojt looks or anything
Im just doomed lookswise
what advice have u been given?

Do i know you ? At this point i ignore people like you who give meaningless advice
im just kidding but you whine too much
you are normie tier

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
I feel you bhai ❤️

All of it and yet he still complains

Reasons why he’s on the ignore list jfl
I get ignored because i get given advice ? Fuckyou

Not much failos apart from acne tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Im just doomed lookswise
Dnr

Really funny joke, okay man, get it, im ugly
Just stop trolling with useless shit thanks
Ngl you should just kill yourself. I’ve been on bp for less than 3 months and I’m already pouring Jewish potions in my eyes and taking hormones. You’ve been here for years and haven’t done shit. Don’t whine and bitch when it’s your own lazy fault that your such a lazy piece of shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, N1666, smallman and 1 other person
Really funny joke, okay man, get it, im ugly
Just stop trolling with useless shit thanks
God loves you, I hope one day you can see it from his perspective.

Ngl you should just kill yourself. I’ve been on bp for less than 3 months and I’m already pouring Jewish potions in my eyes and taking hormones. You’ve been here for years and haven’t done shit. Don’t whine and bitch when it’s your own lazy fault that you’re such a lazy piece of shit.
Why should he kill himself because some people here told him to?

• +1
God loves you, I hope one day you can see it from his perspective.
It’s his own fault, all the suffering and misery is due to his own laziness.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
It’s his own fault, all the suffering and misery is due to his own laziness.
There are better ways to tell him to improve. Also op you need to improve your skin is the biggest thing that’s deducting points

Ngl you should just kill yourself. I’ve been on bp for less than 3 months and I’m already pouring Jewish potions in my eyes and taking hormones. You’ve been here for years and haven’t done shit. Don’t whine and bitch when it’s your own lazy fault that your such a lazy piece of shit.
This nigga has been in the bp for years and he wont even clean his greasy hair and fix his acne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Jeww
I personally believe its because im ugly
ngl dude your beyond saving. your genetic base is mtn atleast. a few simple procedures and softmaxxing would ascend u. But ur lazy ass wont even get a cut

This nigga has been in the bp for years and he wont even clean his greasy hair and fix his acne
Im in a situation where i feel like nothing is worth it

ngl dude your beyond saving. your genetic base is mtn atleast. a few simple procedures and softmaxxing would ascend u. But ur lazy ass wont even get a cut
Im ugly thats why i dont do shit

Im ugly thats why i dont do shit
I used to be fat and ugly, laughed at for my fucking stomach rolls. but not anymore. if i can do it u can

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65984 and smallman
Im in a situation where i feel like nothing is worth it
Then stop complaining on this website if you dont even want to do the basics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65984, N1666 and Jeww
  • Hmm...
Not looking for attention, but man sometimes i wish i was just normal looking, that my jaw wasnt so small and my face wasnt so bloated even if im skinny
I was fucked at life at birth, its good sometimes to know its not your fault
Oh my god shut the fuck up man you actually need to go back to square one and start copying syrian psycho videos and shit you just rot and cry and cope and dont do anything other than send ur dick to gay discord servers

Are you this insufferable in real life? Maybe thats why u have no friends my god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Jeww