It’s fucking over life is a scam

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
These ethnic girls I knew from school who acted like literal retards but their parents beat them into studying with punishments and shit are going to LSE and UPenn. They have literally no interest in the finance world like me yet they will be guaranteed an income higher than 90% of people on this forum at 21-22 while I screwed up one of my grades because of 500+ events out of my control and have to go to an average ass uni now. UPenn average graduate salary is $100k+….

86B68195 DB8B 4714 84BF 585DE0AD56CA

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 15827, traveler and 4 others
It's not easy getting accepted into Upenn tho and the fees is quite high? Are you sure they are not interested?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister
just be ethnic

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and House Lannister
It's not easy getting accepted in Upenn tho and the fees is quite high? Are you sure they are not interested?
They probably have some interest but I legit studied with them for years and they just seemed like generic grinders with no goal. Women just tend to do better in a school environment somehow

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, BoneDensity, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
should’ve larped as gay on your application

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, BoneDensity, Over and 5 others
It's not easy getting accepted in Upenn tho and the fees is quite high? Are you sure they are not interested?
parents probs paid for someone to take the test for them jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, House Lannister and Jason Voorhees
They’re women man I dont get it why are they doing this they can just marry some rich guy jfl

I know this feeling bro. This Nigerian dude I knew was ugly as fuck and annoying and I was naturally more intelligent than him but he ended up at an Ivy whereas I'm just at a good CS school. Hard work/effort is king.

Junior and Senior years of highschool were a blur for me. Realizing I was fucking up my grades and future but not sure how to cure my depression. I ended up scoring 1520 or some shit on the SAT even while depressed. I lost almost all my friends by senior year because I realized no one respected me so I cut them all off. Legit spent those years eating lunch in the library and looking permanently depressed wearing a black raincoat every day.

The worst part is NO ONE bothered to ask me how I was doing, even my parents ignored me lmao. Extremely blackpilling time period and likely the reason why I have no moral compass nowadays.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and House Lannister
I know this feeling bro. This Nigerian dude I knew was ugly as fuck and annoying and I was naturally more intelligent than him but he ended up at an Ivy whereas I'm just at a good CS school. Hard work/effort is king.

Junior and Senior years of highschool were a blur for me. Realizing I was fucking up my grades and future but not sure how to cure my depression. I ended up scoring 1520 or some shit on the SAT even while depressed. I lost almost all my friends by senior year because I realized no one respected me so I cut them all off. Legit spent those years eating lunch in the library and looking permanently depressed wearing a black raincoat every day.

The worst part is NO ONE bothered to ask me how I was doing, even my parents informed me lmao. Extremely blackpilling time period and likely the reason why I have no moral compass nowadays.
Fuck bro yeah I went through something similar. It sounds narcy but I’m also clearly above average intelligence, I know damn well I’m smarter than these two girls. But my junior and senior this year I had to change school three times with three different exam boards and different countries as well also my father started having health problems as well and in the end I missed out on an A by exactly one fucking mark jfl at my luck bro. My brain was on the verge of ending it for the entire time. Before this I was not number one but near the top group of my classes without even trying but yeah hopefully we can prove ourselves later down the road

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Fuck bro yeah I went through something similar. It sounds narcy but I’m also clearly above average intelligence, I know damn well I’m smarter than these two girls. But my junior and senior this year I had to change school three times with three different exam boards and different countries as well also my father started having health problems as well and in the end I missed out on an A by exactly one fucking mark jfl at my luck bro. Before this I was not number one but near the top group of my classes without even trying but yeah hopefully we can prove ourselves later down the road
We've both had our failures but it's never over until you give up. I'm guessing you're young too so u can fix your situation. That's what I'm doing, getting my CS degree right now. It's all about building discipline through simple small habits every day, make rituals out of them.
For example hygiene, I used to not shower/brush teeth too often while depressed but now I make sure never to miss those things. These routines build off of each other and allow u to be more productive.

• Love it
legit

imagine studying for 22 to 30 years of your life to work a 9-5 job 40 hours a week slaving for 2 week vacation and doing it for 50+ year to finally retire and enjoy life when you are old

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and House Lannister
School is gay af anyway gain some T

• Hmm...
its over if u dont know how to make money other ways

its over if u dont know how to make money other ways
You can make money other ways but a high end uni allows you to network to presitigous job opportunities which pay you a lot and statusmaxx you hard

legit

imagine studying for 22 to 30 years of your life to work a 9-5 job 40 hours a week slaving for 2 week vacation and doing it for 50+ year to finally retire and enjoy life when you are old
4 week vacation in NZ:p If you want more become a teacher

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
These ethnic girls I knew from school who acted like literal retards but their parents beat them into studying with punishments and shit are going to LSE and UPenn. They have literally no interest in the finance world like me yet they will be guaranteed an income higher than 90% of people on this forum at 21-22 while I screwed up one of my grades because of 500+ events out of my control and have to go to an average ass uni now. UPenn average graduate salary is $100k+….

View attachment 1846170
Luckpill is real

• +1
Luckpill is real
Yes legit. It’s absolutely comical how much bad luck I have it’s not even me whining but seriously I don’t get a break by the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
FUCK I CANT GET OVER THIS SHIT