It's funny how white people buy our features to look more ethnic, yet still hate the people who were born with them.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Both men and women are guilty of this. Many of them get fake tans, hairline lowering surgery, attempt to thicken their eyebrows and lashes, and get surgery to look younger. Women (and increasingly now men) get lip fillers to emulate plump, full lips that we ethnics were born with, yet they still want their European nose along with their augmented lips.

They do all this sort of stuff to their appearance yet are still racists towards people who actually were born with these features. They won't date the people who naturally want those features. And that's fine for me, because I don't want white women. I won't marry a white woman. They are culturally incompatible people. But for the ethnics here that do want white women, it hurts. Just love yourself, acknowledge where you came from and don't chase after white women.

These white people can wash off their tan if they want to look more professional. I can't.

I'm outed for being "ethnic" because of my thick, dense eyebrows and eyelashes, yet these features are praised on European men in the form of muh "hunter eyes" and muh "prettyboy eyes".

The same thing goes for my lips.

Whites, please don't try to look more ethnic and continually bash ethnic people who were born with those features. Ethnics, love yourself and don't keep chasing after whiteness.

Everyone should learn self-love.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Absi, LooksOrDeath, Hikicel69 and 13 others
Getting a tan doesnt mean you want to look more ethnic lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, disillusioned, Marsiere214 and 17 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Absi, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 8 others
It kinda does, plus all the procedures I listed above.
Not at all, a tan is a result of sun exposure and a sign of health, its natural. It's not self hate to tan, that's probably the dumbest shit I've read, you think dolph lundgren is arabmaxxing here? If it was bleaching however id agree

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Moggie, Deleted member 19551 and 15 others
Not at all, a tan is a result of sun exposure and a sign of health, its natural. It's not self hate to tan, that's probably the dumbest shit I've read, you think dolph lundgren is arabmaxxing here? If it was bleaching however id agree
View attachment 1714207
If it's accidental it's fine. Intentional = you know exactly what you're doing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
fully white but I have almost negro tier size lips jfl

If it's accidental it's fine. Intentional = you know exactly what you're doing.
It means you want look healthy and more glowy not because you want to look ethnic lol europeans tan look vastly different from the natural skin colors of ethnics because of different undertones too

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 18694, Lmao and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and StrangerDanger
true brather

Attachments

• GIF-220601_224604.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Were whites Racist to you because of Arab Name despite being Med Passing.

• +1
It means you want look healthy and more glowy not because you want to look ethnic lol europeans tan look vastly different from the natural skin colors of ethnics because of different undertones too
This is my natural skin colour. White people want my skin colour. They can wash it off when they're tired of it. I can't.

IMG 20220523 151510

I'm ethnic. They want to look ethnic.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, the BULL and StrangerDanger
Were whites Racist to you because of Arab Name despite being Med Passing.
Plenty of times including being stopped by two Italian airport security guards, and searched.

Plenty of times including being stopped by two Italian airport security guards, and searched.
Ironic when you look whiter than Italians :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: who look like Arabs themsleves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member and 4 others
This is my natural skin colour. White people want my skin colour. They can wash it off when they're tired of it. I can't.

View attachment 1714228

I'm ethnic. They want to look ethnic.
Doesn't even make sense and there are meds with more tanned skin color than you

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yep, that's when they opened up my passport :lul:
You should have mocked them by speaking in Arabic to the guards asking why they weren’t speaking Arabic with you considering they look more Arab :feelshmm::feelsgah: would have triggered them

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Xangsane
You should have mocked them by speaking in Arabic to the guards asking why they weren’t speaking Arabic with you considering they look more Arab :feelshmm::feelsgah: would have triggered them
I was with my dad who is a fluent Arabic speaker (I can only read and write). Imagine if he did that :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
r/ethnicstruggles

You are self hating you look 100% white, you couldnt in a million years pass in MENA letalone the Mediterranean countries possibly yet you cherish your levantine ancestry and deny that you look fully northwestern european

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
You are self hating you look 100% white, you couldnt in a million years pass in MENA letalone the Mediterranean countries possibly yet you cherish your levantine ancestry and deny that you look fully northwestern european
If I look 100% white why do white people here often comment that "you look exotic, I like your tan, where are you from?" and get stopped at airports in Italy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and StrangerDanger
No wonder Curryfoids and Dravidians love him. Dani Garcia also has Curryfoids lusting over him similar pheno to OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Xangsane
No wonder Curryfoids and Dravidians love him. Dani Garcia also has Curryfoids lusting over him similar pheno to OP.
How would you describe my pheno?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
If I look 100% white why do white people here often comment that "you look exotic, I like your tan, where are you from?" and get stopped at airports in Italy?
If thats the case the pictures you have uploaded doesn't represent you at all considering too much photoshop, you look even whiter than most italians except maybe in the north, best pass would be north italian / french maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Xangsane
Such a bizarre question and a way to think.

• Hmm...
If thats the case the pictures you have uploaded doesn't represent you at all considering too much photoshop, you look even whiter than most italians except maybe in the north, best pass would be north italian / french maybe
Anglos have different features than me. They don't have my natural skin colour, eye shape or lip shape, despite the lighter than average skin colour for an ethnic and eye colour. Iranians have my colouring yes, so do many levantines but there are slight differences that make them still look ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
it's funny how Im an incel bastard fuckface with no hopes of going anywhere in my life emotionally, financially, profesionally, niggerally etc...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 18244
money has no value to me. Filling my biological needs is pointless as there is nothing but suffering in my existence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and CFW432
I need a cause, a great struggle against the gods

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Xangsane
@Xangsane fuck you bitch

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Xangsane
In what way are me and that dani garcia guy similar, if he's Spanish?
Not talking culture wise. I'm talking just about pheno.

• +1
Both men and women are guilty of this. Many of them get fake tans, hairline lowering surgery, attempt to thicken their eyebrows and lashes, and get surgery to look younger. Women (and increasingly now men) get lip fillers to emulate plump, full lips that we ethnics were born with, yet they still want their European nose along with their augmented lips.

They do all this sort of stuff to their appearance yet are still racists towards people who actually were born with these features. They won't date the people who naturally want those features. And that's fine for me, because I don't want white women. I won't marry a white woman. They are culturally incompatible people. But for the ethnics here that do want white women, it hurts. Just love yourself, acknowledge where you came from and don't chase after white women.

These white people can wash off their tan if they want to look more professional. I can't.

I'm outed for being "ethnic" because of my thick, dense eyebrows and eyelashes, yet these features are praised on European men in the form of muh "hunter eyes" and muh "prettyboy eyes".

The same thing goes for my lips.

Whites, please don't try to look more ethnic and continually bash ethnic people who were born with those features. Ethnics, love yourself and don't keep chasing after whiteness.

Everyone should learn self-love.
Its low iq to marry a white girl. Probably the dumbest idea ever.
Muslim virgin stacy of your ethnicity or nothing.
White girls are mostly ill, its just for pump and dump. Even white guys who marry them are dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Xangsane
Its low iq to marry a white girl. Probably the dumbest idea ever.
Agreed. I will never date or marry a white woman.
I don't partake in slaying culture though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Anglos have different features than me. They don't have my natural skin colour, eye shape or lip shape, despite the lighter than average skin colour for an ethnic and eye colour. Iranians have my colouring yes, so do many levantines but there are slight differences that make them still look ethnic.
tell me how you look more ethnic than these white people

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Xangsane
Agreed. I will never date or marry a white woman.
I don't partake in slaying culture though.
You are right to do so. I just meet up
With girls to enhance my
Social skills and to see if im attractive enough for the day to come

nigga said learn self love on a surgery forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 16369
He has similar phenotype just a bit more ethnic
he looks whiter than them, looks more like an american surfer while these looks like med bulls

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840