It's funny how white people buy our features to look more ethnic, yet still hate the people who were born with them.

You forgot to mention Perms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
You are self hating you look 100% white, you couldnt in a million years pass in MENA letalone the Mediterranean countries possibly yet you cherish your levantine ancestry and deny that you look fully northwestern european
Ima be honest he looks 0% anything but white I could pass as a ethnic before him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and StrangerDanger
he looks whiter than them, looks more like an american surfer while these looks like med bulls
Really? I've never met an American surfer with a dorky look that wears glasses.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Really? I've never met an American surfer with a dorky look that wears glasses.
not with the glasses the pic with the long hair slicked back

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Lean as in what bf%? Also as a 5'9.5 mesomorph with 15-16% bf am I not lean?
Go to 12/100. Or maybe your chin is just rounded and so are your jaws. Its typically ethnic to have thick skin

• +1
@StrangerDanger why YOU
DENY ME THE MED BVLL IDENTITY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and StrangerDanger
Go to 12/100. Or maybe your chin is just rounded and so are your jaws. Its typically ethnic to have thick skin
I'll try!
How could you tell I have thick skin?

• +1
Ironic when you look whiter than Italians :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: who look like Arabs themsleves
no they don't. i can spot an arab from an italian 100% of times, no mistakes done. italians get gold / bronze skin not brown.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Sigmamale, Acee and 2 others
Does the guy in my avi also have thick skin? (mena/white, and a jew)

• +1
no they don't. i can spot an arab from an italian 100% of times, no mistakes done. italians get gold / bronze skin not brown.
And I have gold skin and I'm an arab.

And I have gold skin and I'm an arab.
you're not arab, you're mixed. half white half arab . accept your whiteness and stop crying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
You’re basically white bro, none of this race stuff even matters, in the end. Just try the best you can and strive for aesthetics on your own.

• Hmm...
You’re basically white bro, none of this race stuff even matters, in the end. Just try the best you can and strive for aesthetics on your own.
How am I "basically white"? :lul:

Bro you look white:feelskek:

• JFL
How am I "basically white"? :lul:
I’ve seen your face, you have more anglo features than me and im literally 40% british.

“plump lips, low hairline” that’s all retarded, they’re not ethnic features, they’re just good features. I have a “ethnic” nose because its aqualine.

Your pretty smart so I don’t want to see none of this race wars low iq none sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Does he look like a depigmented ethnic?
Not really he looks ethnic himself in some ways. Ethnics have many phenos, its doesnt make sense to say that.

• +1
Pretty hard to strictly define what's "ethnic" and what's not, not all "rare" features are ethnic. Features and ratios are just cope, I'm Norwegian/Swedish looking Greek/Serbian like cmon.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Not really he looks ethnic himself in some ways. Ethnics have many phenos, its doesnt make sense to say that.
How could you tell?
That's true.

• +1
  • +1
First one is correct, and I have seen levantines with a similar pheno as him including a HTN cousin.
There are white syrians too like thesyrianpsycho on tiktok. You can tell they’re still not white enough

• +1
There are white syrians too like thesyrianpsycho on tiktok. You can tell they’re still not white enough
Oh yes the guy @Manchild talked about
Some people on here already knew something was off about me compared to a typical European.

It’s usually the opposite. Plus didn’t you say a lot of people don’t even know you’re ethnic
It goes both ways.
True but I still get "ethnic" treatment after they find out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Its low iq to marry a white girl. Probably the dumbest idea ever.
Muslim virgin stacy of your ethnicity or nothing.
White girls are mostly ill, its just for pump and dump. Even white guys who marry them are dumb
What if she is an orthodoxmaxxed eastern-european white girl tho? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18840
What if she is an orthodoxmaxxed eastern-european white girl tho? :ogre:
Doesn’t exist. Gold digger beware, will steal ur money and id card

• +1
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17791
How? One is natural process, temporary, and the result is still a white skin tone. The other is an artificial method
Standing in the sun vs rubbing chemicals on your skin to get rid of your skin color is two different things

• Hmm...
How? One is natural process, temporary, and the result is still a white skin tone. The other is an artificial method
Standing in the sun vs rubbing chemicals on your skin to get rid of your skin color is two different things
We get it you think differently of ethnics...

• Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Some Italians legit don’t look white though
North "Italians" are Slovenians, Germans, etc that are Italians culturally not genetically. South Italy are the actual Italians and they don't look white, they look Mediterranean.
Italian guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Yeah spending hours in the sun doing nothing with the sole purpose of getting your skin darken and in the process getting sun burned, losing collagen and even getting skin cancer is a natural process. Lol you goys and your mental gymnastics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Xangsane
Yeah spending hours in the sun doing nothing with the sole purpose of getting your skin darken and in the process getting sun burned, losing collagen and even getting skin cancer is a natural process. Lol you goys and your mental gymnastics.
This.

C'mon man, it's the tenth anti-white thread you've made. You're lucky you're white passing which is a major reason you're good looking. You wouldn't be considered Arabic by your fellow MidEast peers. If you prefer other race of women that's okay, but stop coping. Whites don't tan to look ethnic, they tan to look healthier. An orange,caramel hue is considered healthy throughout races, but you can still tell when someone is white by their Caucasoid skull and facial features. Also, most whites are not racist and are in fact the least racist race to exist nowadays. They're open to other races and welcome them with open arms. The fact that they're tired of the abuse doesn't mean they will begin killing us all tbh.