It's not as simple as face>height

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
I'd honestly say face>>>>height at anything below 5.5psl, face > height at 5.5psl, height = face at 6psl, and height>face at 6.5psl/

Why? A good looking person around 5.5psl, will absolutely benifit from a height boost. It makes mogs a lot more severe. But, 6psl? 6psl is so noticable from 5.5psl, that no amount of height can make up for the difference.

6 to 6.5psl. I'd say that height=face in this scenario because a height difference can easily be compensated for in face. Both are a rare sight but one is more rare.

6.5+ I'd say height is more important. PSL ratings past this are very biased.

This is actually lifefuel for manlets. This means that face>height for the most part. Why? How many 6psl faces are you really going to see in a day? A 6psl face, as long as they have average height, will absolutely mog taller people of a lesser psl. And almost every person you interact with in a day wil be below 6psl.

What I'm saying is height is important if above 5.5psl, but a 6psl face is more important.

Face>Skin>Height

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Its 4 am not gonna read bruv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Squirtoutmabooty, Petsmart and 1 other person
Its 4 am not gonna read bruv
Just psuedo intelect bullshit. Height only matters if you're good looking, and you don't meet that many good looking people in a day, so height isn't that important.

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
ogre

Last edited:
Just psuedo intelect bullshit. Height only matters if you're good looking, and you don't meet that many good looking people in a day, so height isn't that important.
Thanks

dn red

FACE

Think about height as a multiplier, which the X is the face
As the face gets better, the height halos much more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and retard
just to keep you up at night. keep in mind that the 6 foot 8 guy that my avi

was based of could have and maybe should have looked like this.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back