Status
Not open for further replies.
disillusioned

CAGED

CAGED

CAGEDYYEEEESS BROOOOO

YES BRO

UUUUUUUUUUU

Nice post history you failed abortion. You fucking dumpster child. Your mom should’ve abandoned you like she planned, you’re nothing but a waste of resources. “Ooh haha doggos!” “Haha the office one day I’ll have a Pam too!!” “Oh sorry you mad fragile white boy? Haha black world order!”.

I don’t understand you. What path are you trying to go down? Are you trying to be happy? Because you won’t be. The only place your heading is a cell in Somali, where they’ll use you as a sex slave and toilet. But you’d like that wouldn’t you? You slug. You fucking roach. You useless dumb piece of shit. That’s all you are, useless. Useless useless useless.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, fukmylyf and Deleted member 2486
disillusioned

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
1573051245599.png

Attachments

• 1573051245599.png
    1573051245599.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
@disillusioned is getting bullied in his own thread Rn loooooooool

as an autistic nigger i really do hate when randoms/mates initiate a conversation with me, like i don't feel like talking bro you might be happy and wanna talk but im depressed as shit bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
@disillusioned is getting bullied in his own thread Rn loooooooool

If you are being bullied don't give up. Play this song to your bullies. Let them hear the pain they have caused you.

And to the bullies. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Yeah I am talking to you bully. Go pick on someone your own size you weak bitch. I hope your whole family dies.

There is no excuse for your bullying. I don't care if you were bullied before. That is not an excuse to go and bully someone else. Why would you want to hurt others if you know what its like to be hurt yourself?

Attachments

• 1573051473382.png
    1573051473382.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf, Ritalincel and Deleted member 1774
fukmylyf

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt, fukmylyf and Deleted member 1774