Its official boyos, im ugly asf.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Photofeeler Results:

Screenshot 4

Actual Data in terms of what i was voted.

Screenshot 5

Worthless virtue signaling/gaslighting/bluepilled Feedback, jfl "looks too young" (didnt realize looking youthful was a failo)

Screenshot 6

Picture i used:

Screenshot 7

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, SeiGun, sorrowfulsad and 5 others
Wtf? Curries are slayers where I live

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Entschuldigung, suicide3011 and 4 others
dam they blackpilled af

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Niggareposted his thread

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Take pride in superior Dravidian architecture, civilization and quality of life :blackpill:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fogdart, Deleted member 17763 and 6 others

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    692.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
take a picture while smiling in natural light and see if the result would change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

Attachments

• TestyPortlyAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif
    TestyPortlyAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif
    386.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
also orbital decompression and maybe rhino as well.
What's the point of a rhino, you have a straight and angular nose
that aside I would take great pride in Dravidian architecture and all the other amazing things they did for themselves if I was you tbh
100218051 carved idols on the inner wall of airavatesvara temple darasuram kumbakonam hindu sh
Airavatesvara temple
Darainside 1024
Unesco world heritage site airavatesvara temple
The Chola empire Rajendra Chola

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 16369
Also it's your bad picture that's the problem. You're clearly not ugly, you're just a severely retarded mentalcel. Your looks aren't the problem.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fogdart and Deleted member 18244
Go er

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and CFW432
Also it's your bad picture that's the problem. You're clearly not ugly, you're just a severely retarded mentalcel. Your looks aren't the problem.
Jfl, there are so many other retarded taken pictures that ive seen where the guy is clearly a chad but his hes off to the side doing something and is not actively looking at the camera, and yet he was still rated high because, obviously hes a chad. "muh, just take better pictures bro"

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Brutal pheno pill. Also in other pics it looked like you had bug eyes
So if i bleach my skin, then that will be good lol. Also orbital decompression fixes bug eyes.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16369
Jfl, there are so many other retarded taken pictures that ive seen where the guy is clearly a chad but his hes off to the side doing something and is not actively looking at the camera, and yet he was still rated high because, obviously hes a chad. "muh, just take better pictures bro"
Your pictures aren't good and they don't send good vibes. It's also about angles, fashion, hairstyle, smiles and facial expression, lighting etc. Your picture isn't conclusive. Plus, you aren't a Chad so your hypotheticals don't matter bruh you gotta maximize yourself, you're defo high-tier normie lookswise

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 13787 and rand anon

Attachments

• 04edf25512e2456f4af80f4dc83f59b2.gif
    04edf25512e2456f4af80f4dc83f59b2.gif
    471.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Attachments

• FickleEmbellishedGardensnake-size_restricted.gif
    FickleEmbellishedGardensnake-size_restricted.gif
    777.1 KB · Views: 0
You look non NT, over! :feelswhy:

that aside I would take great pride in Dravidian architecture and all the other amazing things they did for themselves if I was you tbh
View attachment 1677782View attachment 1677783View attachment 1677784View attachment 1677785View attachment 1677787

My nose is actually mixed between my dad and my mom. My dad had a long hook nose with thin nostrils and my mom had a kinda typical south indian nose that is higher bridge than average, but still flatter alar base and wider nostrils, but straight.

I have a straight nose profile but a lower wide alar base and wide nostrils. I want to make my alar base less wide and make my nostrils also less wide, plus lessen the thickness of skin around the tip to make it a little more defined and pointier.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 16369
View attachment 1677782View attachment 1677783View attachment 1677784View attachment 1677785View attachment 1677787
I wouldnt mind taking "pride" in those things if they werent about hinduism. Bechaare south east asians are now a bunch of subhuman hindus because of ugly south indian brahmin missionaries spreading their filth :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

get mogged by a shitskin dravidian :forcedsmile::ogre::ogre:
Screen Shot 2022 05 12 at 90358 PM

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, CFW432 and Deleted member 15004
I wouldnt mind taking "pride" in those things if they werent about hinduism. Bechaare south east asians are now a bunch of subhuman hindus because of ugly south indian brahmin missionaries spreading their filth :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:
Why make it about hinduism though? Look at it as art, as civilization, as architectural beauty, an achievement of a capable peoples. Your genes don't change because of religion.

Also, nah the Southeast Asians are Hindus cuz of the Chola Empire conquering Indonesia Malaysia Cambodia etc and making vassals out of them

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
Why make it about hinduism though? Look at it as art, as civilization, as architectural beauty, an achievement of a capable peoples. Your genes don't change because of religion.

Also, nah the Southeast Asians are Hindus cuz of the Chola Empire conquering Indonesia Malaysia Cambodia etc and making vassals out of them
Jfl you dummy, all those statues are suppose to depict iconography that stems from hinduism jfl. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They are works of art im sure that took alot of sweat and talent, but they are disgusting and degenerate and make me wanna...:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
@rand anon come on bhai don't you feel a little bit of joy, some kind of positive emotion while looking at these beautiful compounds and reading about the wonderful naval maritime empires and fleets? You don't feel anything? You should take pride in being a Dravidian because there are actually things to be proud of unlike being a filthy Gangetic Hindu dindu rat from Uttar Pradesh who drinks cow pee and slaughters people for eating meat. You guys have the RIGHT to be proud. You and @CFW432 as well. IK ur hindu as well but SOuth Indians actually eat meat

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244 and rand anon
not south indian if u hve less than 55% ASI:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Jfl not south indian enough, not north indian enough, lmao fuck you guys im declaring hyderabads independence. :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
@rand anon come on bhai don't you feel a little bit of warm, some emotion while looking at these beautiful compounds and reading about the wonderful naval maritime empires and fleets? You don't feel anything? You should take pride in being a Dravidian because there are actually things to be proud of unlike being a filthy Gangetic Hindu dindu rat from Uttar Pradesh who drinks cow pee and slaughters people for eating meat. You guys have the RIGHT to be proud. You and @CFW432 as well
All im proud about is that sometime in the last 1000 years, my ancestors got the bright idea to leave that weird disgusting religion. But you are right, unfortunately, changing religion doesnt change ones genes :pepefrown:.

Jfl you dummy, all those statues are suppose to depict iconography that stems from hinduism jfl. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They are works of art im sure that took alot of sweat and talent, but they are disgusting and degenerate and make me wanna...:

Can't see that video, banned from seeing it in Canada:hnghn:

Also, that's what I mean man yeah it's obviously Hinduism but that Hinduism, that Dharma is, like all things, different from the weak shit you see today, right? Things change over time and EVEN if you think Hinduism is bad, can't you just admire the artwork itself without being religious, for aesthetic purposes, because it's beautiful? Why not look bad at the Cholas and their maritime empires and whatnot?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@rand anon come on bhai don't you feel a little bit of joy, some kind of positive emotion while looking at these beautiful compounds and reading about the wonderful naval maritime empires and fleets? You don't feel anything? You should take pride in being a Dravidian because there are actually things to be proud of unlike being a filthy Gangetic Hindu dindu rat from Uttar Pradesh who drinks cow pee and slaughters people for eating meat. You guys have the RIGHT to be proud. You and @CFW432 as well. IK ur hindu as well but SOuth Indians actually eat meat
dravidians are losers:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Screen Shot 2022 05 12 at 91819 PM

You guys have the RIGHT to be proud. You and @CFW432 as well. IK ur hindu as well but SOuth Indians actually eat meat

@CFW432 isn't south indian since he doesn't hve subhuman streetshitter pheno :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
dravidians are losers:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
View attachment 1677833
View attachment 1677835

@CFW432 isn't south indian since he doesn't hve subhuman streetshitter pheno :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
BS, Dravidians are Chads who have done so much throughout history, so many accomplishments coming from them. They have things to be proud of, YOU have things to be proud, to take pride in bhai.

Also, he's South Indian, he's medium-to-dark brown, you're very dark brown tho, it's a spectrum of coloring for us Desis as a whole.

You know that the streetshitters are Gangetic North Indians and not Dravidians right:feelshah:

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
better ratings than I get

Also, he's South Indian, he's medium-to-dark brown, you're very dark brown tho, it's a spectrum of coloring for us Desis as a whole.
until @CFW432 shows me his harappaworld results I won't consider him a fellow dasyu:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You know that the streetshitters are Gangetic North Indians and not Dravidians right:feelshah:
cope, subhuman streetshitter pheno usually comes from places like UP and north central indian states. South indians are facially developed dark skln dravidians.
doesn't matter, it's about perception, my coloring literally looks like poop :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

until @CFW432 shows me his harappaworld results I won't consider him a fellow dasyu:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

doesn't matter, it's about perception, my coloring literally looks like poop :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:
a girl told me the same thing in highschool once :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

• So Sad

i have typical hyderabadi results

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    127.9 KB · Views: 0
if only she saw me:feelswah::feelswah::sick::sick::sick:
Just bleach bro, if its that bad, you owe to yourself to have a better life. Fuck it bro if im gonna do it, and youre worse off than me, than you HAVE to do it.

• +1