its OVER if you have a sub-130 IQ

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
its over if your iq is below 130 that means you will have no choice but to be a slave and have to do blue collar hard labor jobs for the rest of your live, your too dumb to make money and even if you was given money you would be too dumb to know what to do with it. you wont get into any ivy league colleges cause your too stupid to even get passing grades like a D- or you may even be failing

you wont be able to get any scientific jobs or any intellectual air conditioned jobs but instead your gonna have no choice but to have low paying labor jobs that can easily get replaced by a robot like construction, street sweepers, cashier, package delivery driver, restaurant worker.

its over if your not a 130+ IQ, Chad who is over 6ft and makes over 6 figures. good luck spending the rest of your life laboring away at a job that pays 15k a year before taxes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Rt-Rust1, Darkthrone and 11 others
autism

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Hueless, Kingcel32 and 10 others
iq doesnt matter. its all bout hustling. im on the streets 18 hours a day busting my ass for the bag and I'm making 250+ racks yearly. mfers say "muh it's all luck" "muh free will doesn't exist" "muh im confirmed 130 iq mensa" but they sit on they ass all day jerking off with they broke head asses.

hustlers dont stop they keep going
when u die somebody else was born
but at least we got to say we
ran up the digits we ran up the money

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, subhuman to mtn, TheAbyssinian and 9 others
CD11FA6D A9E9 4060 92F2 F24E14D8FE57

Finna fuck up some commas 😤😤

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
iq doesnt matter. its all bout hustling. im on the streets 18 hours a day busting my ass for the bag and I'm making 250+ racks yearly. mfers say "muh it's all luck" "muh free will doesn't exist" "muh im confirmed 130 iq mensa" but they sit on they ass all day jerking off with they broke head asses.

hustlers dont stop they keep going
when u die somebody else was born
but at least we got to say we

this nigga used to moan about his 140 iq and basement dweller hacking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Rt-Rust1, Danish_Retard and 6 others
based and blackpilled thread. having good genes is always a plus

over if you're not a tall wide framed good looking high iq aryan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, galego123, jaw_is_law and 2 others
retired 6'7" nba player, computer science major, med student, youtube play button holder, etc.

and now he claims he lived a hard life on the streets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 19997, Danish_Retard and 9 others
retired 6'7" nba player, computer science major, med student, youtube play button holder, etc.

and now he claims he lived a hard life on the streets
LooksOverAll is useful as a way to tell how seriously you should take other users by the way they react to his tales. People who believe him are put on ignore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Danish_Retard, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 7 others
im 160 iq but made jackshit until i started hustling. all my homies on the block counting up they racks aint shit in they heads but they counting stacks like that shit nothing fr. mfers going from section 8 to rollies and bentleys in the cut fast af ong. then they bum headasses on here be talkin like they shit cuz some test but they aint rlly bout that shit. iq is what u finna make of that shit if u cappin on this shit then u just a odee smart for nothing headass. they just aint built for this shit so stick to ur books and shit bruh fr that shit aint shit tho on my block. we been riding in them shits since we was youngins before we was even old enough for any iq tests and we stll been making that guap u feel? smoke that good shit now everything kosher. one of my homies even bought they moms a crib like that shit was nothin. milly on the house milly on the wrist type shit we all be rocking richard millies in this bitch pull up 50 deep to the club like we play for the pelicans or some shit. bitches be drawn af thinking we drake or some shit but they some skeezer bops we aint takin them bitches fr.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 19997, 5'8manlet and 10 others
im 160 iq but made jackshit until i started hustling. all my homies on the block counting up they racks aint shit in they heads but they counting stacks like that shit nothing fr. mfers going from section 8 to rollies and bentleys in the cut fast af ong. then they bum headasses on here be talkin like they shit cuz some test but they aint rlly bout that shit. iq is what u finna make of that shit if u cappin on this shit then u just a odee smart for nothing headass. they just aint built for this shit so stick to ur books and shit bruh fr that shit aint shit tho on my block. we been riding in them shits since we was youngins before we was even old enough for any iq tests and we stll been making that guap u feel? smoke that good shit now everything kosher. 1 joker even bought they moms a crib like that shit was nothin.
least mentally ill looksmax user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
my dad has an IQ of 152 and mom 139, and I got a result of 116 on some online test the fuck :feelswhy: will cope by saying it isn't the real deal until I take the real deal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Rt-Rust1, Dystopian and 3 others
You have autism btw. Just letting you know. You clearly don't understand how the world works. You can be high EQ with work ethic and connections and do amazing IQ and income are only weakly correlated.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, galego123, thereallegend and 3 others
1487091112 958972 1487091361 sumario normal

"Ohhh man, i have an iq of 115, it's over for me maannn, gonna rope now fr"

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
You have autism btw. Just letting you know. You clearly don't understand how the world works. You can be high EQ with work ethic and connections and do amazing IQ and income are only weakly correlated.
yeah work 16 hour shifts as a laborer thats fun? aint it?

high IQ doesent need to have work ethic he makes people with a work ethic work for him

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 17791 and Harold O'brien
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Hipcel
no one on this site has a iq above 140 thats 100% guaranteed
@contributing_autist

No longer active sadly. Probably because of the braindead rules regarding alts

Doesnt matter if you have rich parents

its over if your iq is below 130 that means you will have no choice but to be a slave and have to do blue collar hard labor jobs for the rest of your live, your too dumb to make money and even if you was given money you would be too dumb to know what to do with it. you wont get into any ivy league colleges cause your too stupid to even get passing grades like a D- or you may even be failing

you wont be able to get any scientific jobs or any intellectual air conditioned jobs but instead your gonna have no choice but to have low paying labor jobs that can easily get replaced by a robot like construction, street sweepers, cashier, package delivery driver, restaurant worker.

its over if your not a 130+ IQ, Chad who is over 6ft and makes over 6 figures. good luck spending the rest of your life laboring away at a job that pays 15k a year before taxes
NIGGA ALL YOUR Threads CONSIST OF Continuous DOWN SYNDROME SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA faggot

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17791
Stated by a 16 year of trucel who legitmately hasn’t left his room in like 7 years right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17791
NIGGA ALL YOUR Threads CONSIST OF Continuous DOWN SYNDROME SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA faggot
Im putting you on ignore, holy shit is that avi ugly:feelsree:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 13787 and LooksOrDeath
yeah work 16 hour shifts as a laborer thats fun? aint it?

high IQ doesent need to have work ethic he makes people with a work ethic work for him
holy shit you nothing about how the world works

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Having an IQ of above 130 is usually sub ideal because it tends to be packaged with autism or some other mental disorder.

Ideal is 110 - 120 IQ. You can get stem job or business easy because you're not mentally deranged.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 13787 and LooksOrDeath
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LooksOrDeath
I do and being smart is important
you think the 130-140 iq niggas don't have to work at all to be successful? Who tf do you think goes to the oxbridge and ivy league schools? Bitches get worked like dogs over there, then you look at their employment prospects.

Most of even those niggas aren't making successful startups and becoming CEOs, they get employed as grunts in tech, investment banking, and law, with a salary that's very above average but not outstanding. Some of these grads try and make startups and 90% even there fail. Delusional basement dweller really thinks that higher IQ people don't need to do shit. The ivy grads who end up successful are the ones who grind for coding interviews for months to get high level jobs at amazon, who work 16 hours a day at goldman sachs and JP Morgan to get promoted to associate, who work themselves to death while going outside and talkig to the right people to network to make the next big startups.

https://ocs.yale.edu/outcomes/#! get blackpilled bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Toth's thot
Having an IQ of above 130 is usually sub ideal because it tends to be packaged with autism or some other mental disorder.

Ideal is 110 - 120 IQ. You can get stem job or business easy because you're not mentally deranged.
ideal is 115-130 IQ. You need the points to get good jobs at big companies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LooksOrDeath
holy shit you don't know anything you're talking about
if your IQ was so extraordinarily high you could learn to overcome your autism or high inhib or whatever mental illness that comes with having a high IQ and therefore it wouldnt matter

why wouldnt you not want an astronomical IQ?
ye you should have enough conviction in yourself to acc believe what you're saying

makes a thread and doesn't know anything about the topic

ye you should have enough conviction in yourself to acc believe what you're saying

just explain to me

if your IQ was so extraordinarily high you could learn to overcome your autism or high inhib or whatever mental illness that comes with having a high IQ and therefore it wouldnt matter
nigga what the fuck :lul:

your IQ is legit 2 digit

• JFL

why would you not want to be smarter than 99.999% of people?

just explain to me
@8PSLcel is most likely trolling but he's saying that iq that high isn't worth it cause of all the mental disorders that usually come with it like autism and heavy depression. With an IQ that high living life would be very boring since you can't relate to anybody. Say goodbye to friendships, genuine love, and the feeling of getting high.

• JFL
why would you not want to be smarter than 99.999% of people?
just be so far from the average that you can never relate to anyone theory. That's literally what is causing exceptionally intelligent people to be mentally ill

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Kingcel32