its OVER if you have a sub-130 IQ

The reality is it's over for people who have autistic fixations on being top 1% in every trait and dont think life is satisfactory otherwise

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
you're a guy not a girl are you
im saying female professor would be easier for you to pull and for your mental health

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
its over if your iq is below 130 that means you will have no choice but to be a slave and have to do blue collar hard labor jobs for the rest of your live, your too dumb to make money and even if you was given money you would be too dumb to know what to do with it. you wont get into any ivy league colleges cause your too stupid to even get passing grades like a D- or you may even be failing

you wont be able to get any scientific jobs or any intellectual air conditioned jobs but instead your gonna have no choice but to have low paying labor jobs that can easily get replaced by a robot like construction, street sweepers, cashier, package delivery driver, restaurant worker.

its over if your not a 130+ IQ, Chad who is over 6ft and makes over 6 figures. good luck spending the rest of your life laboring away at a job that pays 15k a year before taxes
water
thankfully im 200 iq

damn

bomb ba bitz, I got da bitches on my mah dick! Let my nigga go judge! He hella fresh:feelshah:
fuck son i would hire you to fight my cases for 500k/year

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 17791
fuck son i would hire you to fight my cases for 500k/year
You god damn right!
E02B047F 52C7 4CAC B55C 8839998BBCF0

• +1
iq doesnt matter. its all bout hustling. im on the streets 18 hours a day busting my ass for the bag and I'm making 250+ racks yearly. mfers say "muh it's all luck" "muh free will doesn't exist" "muh im confirmed 130 iq mensa" but they sit on they ass all day jerking off with they broke head asses.

hustlers dont stop they keep going
when u die somebody else was born
but at least we got to say we
ran up the digits we ran up the money

Spotify playlist?

• JFL
Yeah i have a low iq . So what . The foids just let me cheat off them. Over if you have to β€œstudy” and be high iq lol.

High IQ is almost as bad as low IQ. As you are unable to relate to the average person, making you socially retarded. This is not a little problem as some retards here think, as you will never be able to form decent relationships with other people. Being able to understand and comprehend other people and their emotions, is one of the most important skills people need to develop.

An ideal IQ is in-between 115-125. Pretty intelligent by academic by educational standards, but still not high enough to be unable to comprehend human emotions.

Tbh IQ in general is a shit indicator of intelligence. I know this because there is literally no groundbreaking research or developments in any sort of Mensa convention, where the most supposed "intelligent" people are. Instead they probably waste their time jacking each other's IQ scores off, feeling superior to the "plebes." Ironic considering their intellectual masturbation means they are enslaved to it.