its OVER if you have a sub-130 IQ

@8PSLcel is most likely trolling but he's saying that iq that high isn't worth it cause of all the mental disorders that usually come with it like autism and heavy depression. With an IQ that high living life would be very boring since you can't relate to anybody. Say goodbye to friendships, genuine love, and the feeling of getting high.
? im not trolling

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This forum is full of retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and LooksOrDeath
you're going to be a very low functioning person.

It really does tbh.
having an iq of 190 is like being 8PSLcel. He had to sacrifice his T levels to be 8PSL (worth it). He is lonely due to not being able to relate with normies.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
@8PSLcel is most likely trolling but he's saying that iq that high isn't worth it cause of all the mental disorders that usually come with it like autism and heavy depression. With an IQ that high living life would be very boring since you can't relate to anybody. Say goodbye to friendships, genuine love, and the feeling of getting high.

? im not trolling
who the fuck cares about normies tho? like why be average? why live a normal average life? thats a joke I wish I had a high IQ like that it would be much better and the depression and mental illness is a fair tradeoff

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
having an iq of 190 is like being 8PSLcel. He had to sacrifice his T levels to be 8PSL (worth it). He is lonely due to not being able to relate with normies.
:ROFLMAO:

why would you not want to be smarter than 99.999% of people?
Because being smarter than 99.99% of people makes you a hated autist.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17791
i said most likely din i
46C0E8F9 AAF4 40DE 8EE2 9736F584D225

• +1
  • JFL
who the fuck cares about normies tho? like why be average? why live a normal average life? thats a joke I wish I had a high IQ like that it would be much better and the depression and mental illness is a fair tradeoff
nigga judging by everything you've said so far you would rope within 1 year of becoming 190 iq

• JFL
be 125IQ and associate with elites and manipulate society.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
nigga judging by everything you've said so far you would rope within 1 year of becoming 190 iq
just cure your suicidal tendencies with your high iq bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and LooksOrDeath
I'm not sure what I'd do with an IQ that high. I guess become a chess super grand master and btfo everyone

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and LooksOrDeath
I'm not sure what I'd do with an IQ that high. I guess become a chess super grand master and btfo everyone
why not cure cancer and patent the treatment?

• JFL
  • JFL
just cure your suicidal tendencies with your high iq bro?
people with higher IQ's are more likely to rope
you're very one dimensional in thinking and only focus on your own perspective while ignoring other persp'ves and opinions. The enlightenment you would go through with that IQ increase would implode your brain. (not literally retard)

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 17791
legit, just warp reality with your jimmy neutron powers (200+ only)
can do if your smart enough and in such a different plane of existence

• JFL

you're very one dimensional in thinking and only focus on perspective while ignoring other persp'ves and opinions. The enlightenment you would go through with that IQ increase would implode your brain. (not literally retard)
it would explode actually:feelshah:

• JFL

you're very one dimensional in thinking and only focus on your own perspective while ignoring other persp'ves and opinions. The enlightenment you would go through with that IQ increase would implode your brain. (not literally retard)
ok but like why?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17791
can do if your smart enough and in such a different plane of existence
you can do it here if your IQ is high enough tbh. Just dominate reality with your mind theory

• JFL
  • Love it
I like touching my chin after a shave, so smooth and soft. I hate having facial hair
I dont have enough testosterone to even grow facial hair

• JFL
I dont have enough testosterone to even grow facial hair
I envy, with I had low dht in womb so I would develop androgynous genitalia.:Comfy:

I envy, with I had low dht in womb so I would develop androgynous genitalia.:Comfy:
mom was on fentanyl when I was in the womb came out looking like a crack addict

• JFL
@jaw_is_law
@8PSLcel
estimate my IQ, jaw is law first

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
for real?
she probably most likely did drugs while she was pregnant thats why I got a ugly deformed face cause I didnt develop properly

and she was a chain smoker smoking a pack of cigs a day on top of being an alcoholic which causes major birth defects

• JFL
  • JFL
Are there cute tomboys in the spirit world?
I hope, never did lsd before

she probably most likely did drugs while she was pregnant thats why I got a ugly deformed face cause I didnt develop properly

and she was a chain smoker smoking a pack of cigs a day on top of being an alcoholic which causes major birth defects
I wonder why I have such a cute girly face tbh.:ogre:

• JFL
  • JFL
"your height is atleast 5'4, prolly not above 6'3 though"
Giving exact IQ:normie subhuman trait

Giving a more wide estimate:high iq trait

• JFL