its OVER if you have a sub-130 IQ

why? What if SAT score was above max?
that's not a thing. You just didn't donate a building to them or your mommy or daddy didn't graduate from there. Or you didn't cure cancer or start a billion dollar tech company at 16.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
they dont wanna be "racist" so they dont let too many white people into the college
They kick 180IQ David Goldberg out so 98IQ Hunderos can become doctor

• So Sad
Reactions: jaw_is_law
its over if your iq is below 130 that means you will have no choice but to be a slave and have to do blue collar hard labor jobs for the rest of your live, your too dumb to make money and even if you was given money you would be too dumb to know what to do with it. you wont get into any ivy league colleges cause your too stupid to even get passing grades like a D- or you may even be failing

you wont be able to get any scientific jobs or any intellectual air conditioned jobs but instead your gonna have no choice but to have low paying labor jobs that can easily get replaced by a robot like construction, street sweepers, cashier, package delivery driver, restaurant worker.

its over if your not a 130+ IQ, Chad who is over 6ft and makes over 6 figures. good luck spending the rest of your life laboring away at a job that pays 15k a year before taxes

its over if your iq is below 130 that means you will have no choice but to be a slave and have to do blue collar hard labor jobs for the rest of your live, your too dumb to make money and even if you was given money you would be too dumb to know what to do with it. you wont get into any ivy league colleges cause your too stupid to even get passing grades like a D- or you may even be failing

you wont be able to get any scientific jobs or any intellectual air conditioned jobs but instead your gonna have no choice but to have low paying labor jobs that can easily get replaced by a robot like construction, street sweepers, cashier, package delivery driver, restaurant worker.

its over if your not a 130+ IQ, Chad who is over 6ft and makes over 6 figures. good luck spending the rest of your life laboring away at a job that pays 15k a year before taxes

Iq literally only matters if your sub 5 with high iq you can easily get 6 figure jobs to fix your face after that point why does money matter majorly?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17791
that's not a thing. You just didn't donate a building to them or your mommy or daddy didn't graduate from there. Or you didn't cure cancer or start a billion dollar tech company at 16.
My SAT score is 1601:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
gotta let ethnic minorities into the college so they can fill the quota
Being asian is even worse than being white. Black and latino mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
asian men are the fasting growing incel demographic population

no one wants asian men those poor cucks, they are more of a cuck than whites are

• JFL
its brutal for asians

Nah gook house holds make 6 figures literally a years salaery could make them 3 tiers abive the standard deviation.

• +1
  • JFL
asian men are the fasting growing incel demographic population

no one wants asian men those poor cucks, they are more of a cuck than whites are
true.

they cope with "muh 6 figure IT salary" and wife actively cheats on them then takes half their money with divorce

• JFL
they cope with "muh 6 figure IT salary" and wife actively cheats on them then takes half their money with divorce
In the end, he's only making 3 figures.:ROFLMAO:

Over for soy cucks

In the end, he's only making 3 figures.:ROFLMAO:

Over for soy cucks
nah they arent soy they are just cursed with poor phenotypes

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Deleted member 17791

basically he got rejected from all the good universities apart from one

bonus curry

I think I could get into Ivy from my cute face alone tbh. I'd make cute gestures and emotionally manipulate them to let me in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law and LooksOrDeath
I think I could get into Ivy from my cute face alone tbh. I'd make cute gestures and emotionally manipulate them to let me in
only works for girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and LooksOrDeath
fuck ivy

oxford and cambridge mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and jaw_is_law
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and LooksOrDeath
only works for girls
fuck ivy

oxford and cambridge mog
still gotta have giga mogger high IQ to get in
I'll pop in the professor's room like this
2F994F3F 9AF9 43E1 AE98 A94388AAA463

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and jaw_is_law
I'll pop in the professor's room like this
View attachment 1744000
if you really have a high IQ like you say you do... name me 3 topics you mastered and that that you know well about and explain it to me. if you cant then your low IQ

• JFL
if you really have a high IQ like you say you do... name me 3 topics you mastered and that that you know well about and explain it to me. if you cant then your low IQ
hmm. That's not how it works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and jaw_is_law
hmm. That's not how it works.
just explain 3 topics in college professor level depth then I will know you trully have a mogger 160 IQ

• JFL
if you cant explain at least 3 topics in depth your an average IQ NT normie

• JFL
topics I've mastered so far
-addition
-subtraction
-multiplication
cant really explain since it just seems natural to me
am I hi q op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17791 and jaw_is_law
just explain 3 topics in college professor level depth then I will know you trully have a mogger 160 IQ
Civ 5 is a turn based strategy game where you take control of a civilisation from the stone age to space age. The game runs on a hexagonal grid. When you start the game, you start with one warrior unit and one settler unit. The warrior unit... wait a fucking minute, I'm not explaining three things at such a level on an internet forum. Piss off nigga

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Toth's thot
topics I've mastered so far
-addition
-subtraction
-multiplication
cant really explain since it just seems natural to me
am I hi q op
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Civ 5 is a turn based strategy game where you take control of a civilisation from the stone age to space age. The game runs on a hexagonal grid. When you start the game, you start with one warrior unit and one settler unit. The warrior unit... wait a fucking minute, I'm not explaining three things at such a level on an internet forum. Piss off nigga
if you dont have the ability to type 200 words per minute its over

• JFL
ye very

just write a thesis on an iphone for some mofo theory
if you dont understand some very advanced topics and cant explain it in a few words your a low IQ

• JFL
ye very

just write a thesis on an iphone for some mofo theory
tenx i wanna be a lawyer just like its all good man u think ill do well?

• +1
  • JFL
if you dont understand some very advanced topics and cant explain it in a few words your a low IQ
I'll explain a black hole for you.

A black hole is a point in space with zero surface area but infinite density.

There done:feelshah:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Toth's thot
I'll explain a black hole for you.

A black hole is a point in space with zero surface area but infinite density.

There done:feelshah:
ok im done with you :lul:

I estimate your IQ to be 80 or below

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Harold O'brien and Deleted member 17791