i can't communicate with other humans to save my life man

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and vermillioncorefan
Am hungry I don't know what to eat

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Just BBCmax

i can't communicate with other humans to save my life man
I'm handsome and tall and extremely non nt due to my autist low inhib behaviour truly relatable

Talking to humans is unnatural for me now, feels forced af when I do it

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I'm handsome and tall and extremely non nt due to my autist low inhib behaviour truly relatable
sheit i feel it bro i feel it

except you lack the handsome and tall part looooool being non nt is a blessing for you, would only have turned up as a jester

Truly some of the most gut wrenching pain some
5'6 ltn had the nuts to ironically talk go me about pulling females knowing I get triple the attention from this faggot

except you lack the handsome and tall part looooool being non nt is a blessing for you, would only have turned up as a jester
Fuck no atleast girls enjoy talking to me it keeps my ego from crushing down to pieces, being non nt and subhuman is a curse I wouldnt wish on anyone infact most subhumans here are nt

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Fuck no atleast girls enjoy talking to me it keeps my ego from crushing down to pieces, being non nt and subhuman is a curse I wouldnt wish on anyone infact most subhumans here are nt
Because you're tall and handsome. For subhumans it's best to be basement dwellers

am subhuman and non NT :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
am subhuman and non NT :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Moneymaxx is ur only hope, fuck all of society and work ur ass of to atleast enjoy raping gold diggers and raping niggers

You're 28

• +1
Reactions: Jova