It's over Stock trading is now fully exposed over to the mainstream.

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
A youtube video guide to stocks that had less than 20.000 views in the span of 2 years has garnered 1.4 million views in just the past three days
Every normie and their parents are jumping on stock trading.

Meaning more competition for information and quicker uselessness of that said info.

I mean it's not like stock trading was unknown to the general public it's just that now everyone will be able to know how to trade its not a niche thing to do anymore.

I wish I can go back 5 years back and start with all of my knowaldeg.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, fukmylyf, Jamal2222 and 4 others
lol idk shit about stock trading

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, MegamindCel, Deleted member 11053 and 5 others
incel trait to stock trade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MegamindCel, to_stop_da_cope and 2 others
Thats a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and Looks234
lol idk shit about stock trading
It's literally one of the best ways for incel to make some bucks jfl if your not stock trading in 2021.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Stevensmithgerard
Most wont commit to long term trading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
Most wont commit to long term trading
True that. But let's say a good 15% of the newcomers will stick around.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Celexawer, to_stop_da_cope and 5 others
The average normie will come in spend some of their paycheck buy high sell low
Yeah, many will give up after that but many will stay and continue on.

• +1
It's literally one of the best ways for incel to make some bucks jfl if your not stock trading in 2021.
i have 1.5k in the bank but idk how tf to make it more money

• +1
only person I trust with finance is my dad, cuz he worked in it for a long time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and getra
Shit gonna blow up. Smart money moves out, dumb money moves in. Poor stays poor, rich stays rich. Hype for stocks was crazy back during tech bubble(2000s) and once the bubble burst a lot of people never ever came back to stock market.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, MegamindCel, Jamal2222 and 5 others
Shit gonna blow up. Smart money moves out, dumb money moves in. Poor stays poor, rich stays rich. Hype for stocks was crazy back during tech bubble(2000s) and once the bubble burst a lot of people never ever came back to stock market.
GME is most certainly a big fucking bubble. I would fucking sell all and rep the profits rather than seeing them getting terminated.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Jamal2222
More retards.

only person I trust with finance is my dad, cuz he worked in it for a long time
If I would give money to my father he would gamble it all away jfl consider yourself lucky to have such a financially responsible dad.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and oatmeal
i have 1.5k in the bank but idk how tf to make it more money
buy an asset that you feel with have its value (and therefore price) increase from your research. one of those are shares of a companies stock (basically you own apart of it, its complicated.)

buy an amount you feel comfortable losing. this is the only advice I can give you that will be consistent, because the market is unpredictable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
i have 1.5k in the bank but idk how tf to make it more momoney
Make an account on a stock broker

Learn the types of things that can influence a companies stock price, look up examples of IPOs, and famous events, and other things affecting stock price

Buy low sell high

Start small
Be patient
Learn options trading

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 11167
Most of them are a steaming pile of inept shit.
True most of them think they are fighting some "revolution" against capitalism with capitalism jfl
Even think politicians are on their side.

• +1
A youtube video guide to stocks that had less than 20.000 views in the span of 2 years has garnered 1.4 million views in just the past three days

Meaning more competition for information and quicker uselessness of that said info.

I mean it's not like stock trading was unknown to the general public it's just that now everyone will be able to know how to trade its not a niche thing to do anymore.

Such a shitty stupid wrong take. Seriously.
The more money there is, the more volatile it is, the more easy it is to make money. Especially when it's people who have no experience with this, and will be guided by emotions, there will be bigger volatile moves in either extremes. Which is what you need for making money.
The more people get into it, the easier it is to make money, because it's literally a ponzi scheme, but it doesn't matter, because entire world is based on it, i.e. everything is a scam, but if it's going to be perpetuated forever, what does it even matter then?
If you want """"stability"""" and low participation, why don't you go into forex? Enjoy your shit show.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Jamal2222, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
True most of them think they are fighting some "revolution" against capitalism with capitalism jfl
Even think politicians are on their side.
46684CB0 243C 4C17 998D 9B88D8EB8B8F

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc

wallstreetbets went from 1.7 mil subs to almost 8 mil in just a week

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 2205
T
U can't be srs wtf
This GME thing is gonna cause SPY to crash. Institutions liquidating tech to cover gme squeeze, absolute bullshit!

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
is anything really "niche" anymore? Seems like every market/industry is oversaturated and there's no real way to stand out thanks to the media. Competition is insane in the modern world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
I hope they'll all gonna be broke