Its over you won't be rich

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Bro just compete with people who basically mog you like humans mog monkeys

We are subhumans to the IQ chads and saying we will get rich is like saying subhumans will get Stacys

"At eight years old, he was already taking third-year chemistry courses at Singapore Polytechnic, and by the time he was nine, he’d memorized the first 518 decimal places of pi. He also seems to have a knack for entertainment, having written the script and composed music for a short film called Reflection at age 12."

Kid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Just turn to crime lol

03-People-With-Higher-IQs-Than-Einstein_courtesy-Carole-Rosner.jpg

"Before the allegedly second-smartest man in the world became a TV writer, he worked as a bouncer, stripper, and nude model. "

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and poopoohead
like half of them have severe autism

you need severe autism in order to have a supercomputer brain

and its questionable if iq is any helpful measure of any notion of intelligence that isn't reducible to something like that

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Chintuck22, JovenCansao and 1 other person
Fuck that lil niggas IQ

high IQ is a double edged sword

It can make you have great ideas, but it can also make you high af inhib, overthinking and not taking actions

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Valeqs and Deleted member 31155
over for his dating life
3615934_kid.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
The smartest man in history was incel type

Remember for every high IQ autist you have 10000 high disability low function incels like me who can barely wipe they ass

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Future lab assistant

yes I will take advice from a loser with “I lost” in his username, comparing himself to a child instead of his peers

Does it matter? If I'm making money and can get whatever I want nobody give a fuck if some 12 year old severe autistic kid is smarter or richer.