It’s ridiculous that you have to be an asshole to your girlfriend to maintain a relationship

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,703
Reputation
4,057
Like bruh I’m just a nice person I don’t like playing these mind games
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana, Kazey, shedontluv-U and 4 others
Almost every girl likes being dominated, this is just inevitable unless you're chad with far higher value than her
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
what mind games lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
yea like some nigga tell me I have to be stoic n shit

always nonchalent mysterious never telling my emotions and if I don't I'm simping apparently

like wtf is that :lasereyes:

I want to be able to send long messages about my day and have conversations about anything.

what the point of having a partner then?
if it's just to keep this person as a walking stress reliever and cumdump recipient
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
28
Views
144
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
anaverageman
Replies
2
Views
25
anaverageman
anaverageman
Baeseth
Replies
2
Views
37
maxilexo
maxilexo
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
11
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top