IT'S TIME TO MASS REPORT FASTBANANA'S TIKTOK [GTFIH]

y is everyone so offended by that tiktok account?
OP is cringe af for crying ab it

but u got offended and very defensive at any (inc joke replies) ab hacking ur account and reporting it. tbf idk why u want fame from a blackpill accoutn, who are u gonna flex to irl ab it? and then they seee posts like "height doesnt matter" sing elsa LOL

You coping dog, your autistic tiktoks won't get you jb pussy with your british mong looks, I have 5 Russian born hackers currently infiltrating your tiktok account ready to ban it on entry

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmypermissions.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F06%2Fhacking.gif&hash=a0a9a6194e62e3d421108bf9bb142264

I recommend deleting your account yourself so I don't have to waste my time on abused dogs such as yourself
Nigga really stole my reacts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Lol there's literally no reason to do this. I barely ever post and most of my stuff isn't even related to the blackpill. I've never given any looksmax advice and only 1 of my posts had the worst looksmax.org in it. And then there's JC who has 30k likes on TikTok and actually gives looksmaxxing advice.

So why not harrass him?

So the only reason why I think you want to ban me is because of.... jealousy??? HAHAHAHAHA imagine being jealous of a literal 18 year olds tiktok.

Get a life.
post more funny/cringe stuff :)))

When ur vid with 700k views is up on ur page right next to a post with the domain name of this site it makes me worry.

I couldn't care less about ur tiktok fame and fortune, in fact i hope you're successful and have a happy, fulfilling life.

just keep this website out of it please? it was immature of me to make this post without just asking you first, and im sorry.
bruh, trying to bring heat to this site is autistic. This site should never be mentioned

90C50829 9BD4 4331 8D5C 3D451283E66F

at what cost?